first interaction

yn pov-It was 6 my mom told me to get ready at 6 and I am here getting ready for shopping.
This is what yn wear.

(Btw this image is from Pinterest)

i was ready I don't wear makeup as I told you why she don't wear makeup.

Yn heel

Yn hair style

Yn hair style

I went down my mom dad was waiting for me

Mr.lee- bitch were you dead huh we are waiting for too long now let's go.

I just nodded and went inside car and drove to the shopping mall.

Jk pov- I got home at 5 took a shower and got ready

What he was wearing

He wear a bucket cap and a oversized shirt and pants and went down he saw his parents

Mr jeon- let's go.

Jk-hmm.

We sat in the car and drove to mall.

We came out of car and I saw yn and she was looking beautiful and I thought how much makeup is she wearing to hide her face but I love her perfume it was so light.

(Both the families were hugging each other and greeting)

They went inside the mall all the ladies went together and men together.

(They selected the dress for jungkook )

I will show dress on wedding day

And they were waiting for the ladies
(Mr Jeon and mr Lee was so mad)

Jungkook said i will go bring them they both nodded he went from there he saw her and yn mom he went near them and say.

Jk-mom dad is getting mad and mr Lee also.

Ms Jeon-ok we will go to then and we will come back after calming them yn is in the dressing room wait for her. Let's go ms Lee

Ms Lee- ok

Jk- but mo-

(Before he could finish they left jungkook waited for yn and then he got a call from his office he went outside the shop to talk)

Yn came out of dressing room and saw no one she started to search for them I think they went down. But good thing is that we have selected the dress I think I should pay and go I was about to go to pay and I bumped on a staff member she was a girl and we both feel down

? How dare you push me.

Yn- i am sorry I didn't do that for purpose.

?shut up you bitch you ruin my expensive dress.

(Yea her dress got ruined because she has juice for the costumer that fall on her i forgot to mention sorry)

?omg you are so poor see your dress what are you doing in this area we don't allow beggars like you bitch.

Yn-but you are the bitch over here.

? you slut.

Yn felt a hard sting in her face she slapped her face has a handprint of her hand and her lips was bleeding very much because that girl has long nails that girl called me weak.

But then I heard a loud voice saying my name I saw jungkook his eyes were burning in anger.

He came near me and started to look at me and saw a hand print and my lip bleeding blood was continuously was coming out from my lip.

He look at the girl the girl bowed to her and said to her hi mr Jeon what brings you here she was also seducing him jungkook slapped the girl and said

Jk pov-

I went out to talk because it was call from my office but when I went inside I saw every thing that girl calling yn poor and a slut I controlled my anger but when she slapped yn I was burning In anger I don't know but my heart don't feel right after she slapped her.

I went near yn every one was bowing to me and I went near yn to check her and saw that her face has a handprint and her lip was bleeding to much the the girl who slapped her her says mr Jeon what brings you here when I looked at her she was seducing me her makeup was too much heavy and her perfume made me cringe. I slapped that girl.

Jk- how dare you slap my soon to be wife she is not poor if she want she can buy this whole shopping mall and 
You call her bitch see yourself in the mirror how your dressing up wearing reaviling clothes and seducing me see your makeup you look like an witch and your perfume is making me to throw up. Wait and watch yn let's go.

(Blood was still coming out its was that much deep cutted)

(I went to store manager and fired her  and I buy the whole store and told her
Told you she can buy the whole store.
Yn let's go she buyed the dress she want.

I went down and saw my parents and I tell them every thing we went to docter and he bandaged her.

After that both the families went home.

Jk pov-I don't know why but at the store I said like this my heart want me to say this no no jungkook you are not Falling for her you already have a girlfriend. And I soon drifted to my dream land.

Yn pov - I went to my room after dinner and laid on my bed and thinking about everything happend in store I was blushing.yuh yn he already has a girlfriend he don't love you and soon I drifted to my dream land.
.
.
.
.
Hi lilies I hope you like the chapter.
And make sure to follow me for more fan fiction vote me and feel free to comment

💜 question of the day

Who do you think is the best Makne?

By lilies see you in next chapter