Asking her

Next day in the morning

Jk pov- I woke up and went to bathroom brush my teeth and did my morning routine and change in comfortable clothes

What jungkook was wearing

And went down to do breakfast and I greet everyone while eating dad said something to me

And went down to do breakfast and I greet everyone while eating dad said something to me.)

Mr.jeon- jungkook as you know that the time left for marriage is now 3 days so you better go for wedding shopping with your mom.

Jk- hmm ok .

Mr Jeon- be ready at 6 both the families will go mall together for shopping.

(Jungkook said ok and left he

Took out his Lamborghini and drives to her girlfriend house)

He rang the bell revealing her gf her girlfriend jump one her and hold his neck and peck her lips and they both went inside.

Lia- jungkook baby what brings you here.

Jk- I took a deep breath and tell her everything. She was shocked and I said sorry to her tell her that I will make yn life hell and I will never love her i only love you.

Lia- jungkook I know it's not your fault
I know she is a slut and love your money only or why would any girl accepts this marriage if I would was at her place I would fight my parents and not marry someone like her.

Jk-hmm baby the wedding is after 3 days so I don't want you to come at wedding because you can't see me getting married to someone else.

Lia- yea I will not come.

Jk-i have to go now for work ok by.

Lia- by.
after jungkook left she smirked

(Huh junkook I already know that you are getting married to her but I don't care and at your wedding day I have different plan.)

Hi readers so from now I will call
Lilies 💮 so I hope you liked it

💜 question of the day is
Who is your bias in bts and what you liked about them?

Ok by lilies meet you in next chapter.

Btw what do you think why Lia don't care and what plan she had.