Searching for Adam

They searched for Jason's house (Free time house). They found the free time house and saw Adi Fishman walking out of the house. Mark went up to Adi asking "Do you know where Jason is?" Adi hesitantly said "He's in the house." The way how Adi answered Mark's question made them think that Adi was a part of the kidnapping thing. The fan said "Oh yeah, I used to be a part of their group called Free time, I still have Jason's phone number." She gave his phone number to the rest of the 7th heaven boys. Nick called Jason and he picked up, they had it on speaker. Richard yelled "WHERE'S ADAM!?" Adam's eyes widen with excitement know his best friends were there to rescue him. Jason admitted to them "Well, I have him held hostage and he's going to be my future husband." Adam's wife yelled "I'M HIS WIFE!" Adam tried to scream his wife's name through the tape sounding muffled. Frankie yelled "YOU BETTER LET HIM GO OR THE POLICE WILL BE CALLED!!!!" Jason said "Well I don't plan on being caught," in a tone that's supposed to make Frankie feel like an idiot. Michael Rosillo said "Listen, if you want your best friend back, we're going to want a $10,000 ransom." Adi said "If you don't bring the ransom to us, the boy's going to get something worse than this." Adi raised his hand and swiftly and sharply struck Adam's cheek with the palm of his hand. With a cracking sound and a muffled cry of pain, Adam's face turned in the direction that Adi slapped him in. As Frankie heard the sound of Adi slapping Adam in the face, he narrowed his eyes. Jojo Sim pulled the tape off Adam's mouth and said to him "Say bye-bye to your friends and family." Adam whimpered, but said "S-See y-you all l-later" half through a sob. Jett's heart broke hearing his dad sounding that scared and started to cry. The fan yelled "WE'RE GONNA TO SAVE HIM YOU SON OF A," the phone was hung up. Anthony Rivera chuckled darkly at Adam. Michael went up to Adam and whispered something in his ear. Adam's eyes widened and he let out small cries at the things he did. Nick Mayorga smirked once he heard Adam cry in pain and fear. Adam didn't dare to move with Adi stilling pointing a gun to the back of his head and Jason staring at him. Adam was so uncomfortable with Jason staring at him that he became as pale as a ghost and his breathing was shallow. Some time, Adam felt like he wanted to die because he knew that if they don't save him on time, he will be forced to be Jason's husband and he started to breathe heavily and started to panic trying to break free at the same time, he was making panic cries. Later that day, Adam got the courage to hiss "You will get your just rewards, they're not going to let you get away with what you've done." Cenna said "Hey, I broke up with my girlfriend and am now single and if you don't shut up, you or your wife will be single too." Adam narrowed his eyes and hissed "Don't touch me." Caylus took the honors to touch Adam as he bit his hand. Caylus pulled away and said "Why you little. We should just do something to you worse than hickies." Adam said angrily "You should not have touched me," as he aggressively tried to untie a nearby knot around his hand. Tal asked "What happened?" Caylus whined "He bit me." Once Adam furiously freed both hands and legs, he grabbed the chair that he was tied to and swung it at the free time boys. Anthony Mayorga said "He's getting away." Anthony Rivera the heavier guy ran after him jumped on Adam knocking him down as Adam cried "No." Jason went behind Adam and put both arms behind his back and tied them back. Cenna tied a scarf around Adam's neck as if it's a leash and lead him to the car. Tal took the steering wheel and drove to a nearby park so that Jason can forcefully propose to Adam. When they got there, they saw Adam's friends and family. The fan said "Look guys, it's the losers of today's battle."