the first meeting

I sat on the wooden floor with sweat droplets down my face.it's the day before we debut and my nerves where out of this world.practice was now over and I am sat by myself as the girls have gone to the dorms.I got myself up and grabbed my phone and key to the dorm room door.I enter the dorm and Lisa was in bed.I shared a room with Lisa since we are very close in age.I needed to walk off my nerves.I got changed into some black leggings and a long sleeved black top with my hair in a ponytail threading threw the hole in my black baseball cap.

"Where are you going" I hear Lisa say whilst I was getting my shoes on. "Walk you wanna come" I say jumping up and asked her.she shook her head. "No be safe I'm tierd and be quiet when you come back"she groan and cuddles into the blanket.I giggle and walk out.I walk down the hallway out of the building.

I walked down the street then into the woods.I always come here.there it sat.so peaceful.the lake I'm pretty sure no body knows except from me.I sat down on the patch of grass near the lake.the lake lot up with the moonlight.I breathed in the evening air as I closed my eyes.the only noise I could hear was of the waterfall joining into the lake.

I felt a presence behind me but didn't turn around when I heard a voice speaking. "It's so beautiful isint it" I was so at peace I didn't even think that it was a kidnapper or a pedophile I just smiled to myself. "Yes it is" .the mysterious man sat next to me.

I slightly turn my head to see a young man.he could have been in his late teens early twenties.I could see his face as it was covered with a black surgical mask and a black bucket hat.but my face was on display to him.he had joggers and a baggy t shirt on but I still could tell that he was built like a Greek god.he looked at me analysing me face.I turned back to face the lake.I could feel the breeze through my hair the man was still looking at me but turned his head back to the lake.

"So what brings you here this late?" I ask him.I hear him chuckle.I turn my head back to him. "To run away from reality,this is the only place where I'm at peace with myself" I smile know I'm here for the exact reason. "Me too" I say with a smile.we sat there for a good 10 minutes and a relaxing silence when a message popped up on my phone.

Jendukie

Come home now Rosie!!

I looked back at the man. "I have to go" "but maybe we'll meet again" I say whilst running away.I smiled at myself.the way his eyes glistened.I got to the dorms and quietly went to sleep.

====================================

I'm walking to my favourite place.when I got there I see a young girl.she looks in a her late teens.her hair brown in a baseball cap.she sat hugging her knees.I sat next to her. "It's beautiful isint it" she smiles and turned to me.in that moment I realised that this girl was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.she had perfect pearly whites with caramel brown hair that the wind blew straight threw.her eyes a chocolate brown and a perfect button nose.

her small top that hugged her curves perfectly.she was gorgeous.and so precious. "Yes it is" we stayed like that for a while.silence. "What bring you here this late?" She questions me still facing the lake.I chuckle when I remembered why I'm here. "To run away from reality,this is the only place I can find peace in myself.

She smiled to myself as if she was agreeing. "Me too" she quietly said.ten minutes went by.it was so relaxing.she got a text on her phone and she quickly stood up. "I have to go,but maybe we'll meet again"
Who was she? What's her name?

I walked down the street with many unanswered questions about the mystery girl.atleast i know her face.I got the the house and walked into the room where I saw 2 very angry faces.

"Jeon jungook" I look at the voice.I hummed in response. "It's 1 30 in the morning and you have just come back.you need rest" I look at v.I know he just wanted the best for me but then jimin started talking. "Was it a girl huh did u meet up with a girl"
"Yah what are you talking about get out of my face"
"Get out" I pushed them both out of my room as it was time to sleep.I slept dreaming about the mystery girl.

====================================

Carry on reading let me know if there's any mistakes xxxx