The performance

It's been around an hour and 45 minutes and the opening show has just finished.twice and monsta x have performed. "When are we performing unnie" I ask Jennie. "Baeugseutijillo hyghada" (we need to head back stage now) she says whilst looking at the time and getting up.just then my manager walks up to us. "It's time for you guys to head backstage" we all nod and head backstage.

our first performance was whistle and we need to change into total different outfits and changed our hair completely.the hair stylist did loose waves so it was easy and quick to straighten when we got off stage.I'm pretty sure it was a snow angel theme so that's why we where wearing white then in our original outfits.we where performing whistle and playing with fire.

one on the main stage and one on the side stage.being nervous is an understatement.I don't cuss a lot but i feel like I'm gonna shit my pants that's how nervous I am right now.I feel sick.it was seconds away from going on stage.our 3rd performance.we performing whistle first. "Dude I'm so nervous" I say to Lisa. "Me too" "I can't breathe" Lisa says.

Before I can say anything else the workers behind the stage tell us to go out and there we where out on the stage sun out starting positions.I did a silent prayer then the performance started.

The whistle performance went absolutely fine I didn't miss one beat of chronography and I'm pretty sure all my notes where on point.during the playing with fire performance my eyes met with someone sat in the artist section.he had greeny grey contacts in and he had a half smile but when our eye connected he looked away.when I tipped my head down for the dance break,my inner ear peice was really close to falling out and moved.

I thought it was honestly going to fall out so whilst dancing and when the main camera wasn't on me I fixed it and it went fine.everyone applauded for us.at the end of the performance we needed to introduce ourselves since we where rookies.the music stopped and we all stood next to eachother.

"Annyonhanseyo blackpink Jennie imida,hi guys I'm Jennie from blackpink I hope you enjoyed our performance" everyone cheered as she waved. "Annyonhanseyo blackpink Lisa imida,hi everyone I'm Lisa from blackpink please support us" she says with a smile and laugh. "Annyonhanseyo blackpink jisoo imida,hello I'm jisoo and I hope you had fun with our performance"

okay it's my turn,I cleared my throat before putting the mic to my mouth. "Annyonhanseyo blackpink rosé imida,hello everyone My names rosé from blackpink and I hope you had fun with us today at the mma awards 2016" everyone cheered. "Thank you for inviting us mma and I hope you had fun kamsahmida thank you so much guys!!" Is say repeating the thank you many times. "Hana,dul,set,Annyonhanseyo blackpink imida" we all say in unison and the crowd goes crazy as the lights dim.

====================================

after the opening acts 2 groups performed.I looked down to where blackpink was sitting and saw them shuffling about then one by one went backstage.so they where performing.as the mystery girl walked backstage she bowed to everyone that was watching her.mannerism.

after a few minutes they introduced blackpink and the music started.there she was,he hair slightly waved and in a white sparkly dress.she nailed every bit of choreography and when it was her turn to sing I was lost for words.she sounds like an angel.

after the first performance they ran back stage and continued on the main stage.during there 2nd performance we made eye contact but I looked away immediately no wanting to start anything with the fans as I knew how many cameras where on us at that time.

Her last vocal shocked me.she's so good.at the end of the performance they all stood next to eachother to introduce themselves and there group.the first three girls introduced themselves as Jennie,Lisa and jisoo.it was now my mystery girls turn.

"Annyonhanseyo blackpink rosé imida,hello everyone my names rosé from blackpink" rosé a beautiful name.she had a strong New Zealand accent that shocked all the other artists as I heard gasps as soon as she started talking.

"I hope you had fun with us today at the mma 2016"she exclaims.she's so adorable. "Thank you so much for inviting us mma,khamsahmida thank you so much guys" she's very polite and that's always something I want in a girl.shut up jungook what are you on about. "Han dul set,Annyonhanseyo blackpink Imida" they all say in unison as the lights dim.

"Woah" jimin says in amasment "what" is she to him back. "These guys are gonna get really far I can already tell,they are all very pretty aswell" he laughs as I roll my eyes.but he was right,they are going to get really far.especially rosé.

====================================

Hey guys carry on ready and let me know if there's any spelling errors thank you so much for the votes I appreciate it!!!