revealing confessions

mamries p.o.v
"OPEN THE DOOR NOW" I scream out as I fumble with the door handle to see if it's unlocked. I can tell she's hiding something, I can hear her footsteps when she walks along the tiles, I can hear the draws open as she must of placed something inside of them.

after a short couple of seconds she opens the door, I can see right through her. She's faking a smile and pretending to act fine. "Hannah?" she doesn't answer, she just stares down to the floor and her fake smile turns into a frown. "Hannah, answer me!" she doesn't reply, I wrap her in my arms as tight as possible. she let's out a sob, soon enough she's balling her eyes out showing no sign of stopping. I kiss the top of her forehead and continue to hug her. "Hannah, why can't you tell me what's wrong? Is this about Grace"
"mhmm" she mumbles in my chest
"she'll be alright, she'll wake up you kn-" mamrie was interrupted by the home phone ringing. Hannah wriggled out of mamries embrace and rushed over to the phone.

"hello?" Hannah answered the phone and was cautious of what she would say throughout this talk.
"Hi, is this Hannah, Hannah Maud Hart?"
"Uhh, yes it is, how may I help you"
"I'm Emily, Graces doct-"
Hannah hanged up the phone and rushed over to her bedroom grabbing her leather jacket. "woah, Mini hart. What's going on?"
"Grace, Hospital, NOW"
and with those 3 words the harts were rushing out the door and driving Hannah's Prius to the hospital.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

hey guys.....sorry I haven't active on this story and sorry that this chapters so short. I've been working on a tronnor fan fic called "coming out"
and a bechloe one called "more than friends"
i start working on this story a bit more now since I have an idea for it
later suckers ✌️