depression and self harm

WARNING: SELF HARM INVOLVED

Hannah's P•O•V
it's been 5 months since Grace has been in her coma. This 5 months apart from her has been the worst experience in my whole life. My depression started to kick in after the first month of her coma, I started my self harming process after three months of her coma. I visited her everyday, but unfortunately that didn't change the way I felt, it made me feel worse and worse every single time I saw her.

Mamrie has been living with me after she found out I was self harming. She was making sure I was eating regularly and going to a therapist, even though it didn't help me it was nice to know there was someone always that is able to listen to what your saying.

"I can't take this!" I rush over to the drawer and pull out "the knife". It was the only knife I used to cut scars on my skin. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door, I sat down on the cold, pale tiles on the floor and began to drag the blade across my tanned arm for everything I hated

one for therapy
one for graces coma
one for depression

"HANNAH!" my thoughts were interrupted by Mamries aggressive pounding against the wooden door. I continued cutting myself, but I moved to my thighs. I watched as the ruby red blood dripped across my tanned thigh and onto the tiles, I loved every second of it. It was something I couldn't live without, I know it's for all the wrong reasons but I can't help it. "OPEN THE DOOR, NOW!" Mamrie continues to shout at me through the door, I hear her hands fumbling with the handle bar. I quickly remove any evidence of self harm (even though she probably knew) I decide to bandage some of my thigh cuts because the blood will go through my sweatpants.

Authors note
heeyyyyyyy, this is my first fan fic I have decided to publish. Unfortunately I dont know if it's good or not, tell me what you thought about it in the comments. I might continue this story if anyone actually likes it (let alone reads it) sorry it's so short aswell
baiiiii ✌️