.02

(a.n: for the sake of the story i removed imamura, cause he is the most forgettable one in team z)

n: for the sake of the story i removed imamura, cause he is the most forgettable one in team z)

Kazuki glanced down at the garment in his hand as he walked along the empty hallway. '290? Room Z...Uh right there...'

He was once more met by people staring at him as he entered the room. Kazuki took a vacant place in the locker and approached it without saying anything.

Kazuki was changing when he felt a tap on his shoulder. At the exact same moment, a new person entered the room.

 At the exact same moment, a new person entered the room

Confused, Kazuki turned to face the stranger, "What...?"

"Uh, this suit is tight...Help me pull it up on my arm." He asked, staring at Kazuki with his Ichigo-like face. Kazuki remained silent while arching an eyebrow in his direction. Kazuki persisted, imploring him to add more.

'Ichigo' tenses his hand, "P-please..." Kazuki immediately cracked a smile, "Sure!".

After I had finished assisting him, the screen came on and a recognisable voice came through the speaker.

"Have you finished changing, diamonds in the rough?"

Everyone immediately pauses to focus on the screen and stops chatting.

"Hey, hey. The people in your room will be both your roommates...and your rivals who will help you improve. Your abilities have been quantified and ranked by me according to my arbitrary and biased decision-making. That's what the numbers on your uniforms represent."

Kazuki looked over his shoulder, noting the number 290. 'Oh well, that's a really low ranking...'

"You can tell at a glance what rank you are out of 300." Kazuki turned his head to gaze at the screen again while Ego continued to speak, "Your rank can change based on the results of your training or matches. And the top five players will unconditionally get to play in the tournament being held six months from now. They'll be registered as forwards for the U-20 World Cup." Everyone in the room was surprised by this news.

'The top 5...'

"Additionally, anyone who loses at Blue Lock...will never get to play for Japan. What you need to gain here is ego. I'll be testing you now to measure that. So it's time to play tag. You have 136 second."