WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?- 1

Hello and welcome to my first fanfic! I really hope you enjoy I worked really hard on this. ~image by me~

IT'S OVER RED SON, YOU CAN'T WIN." MK said loud enough For Red Son to hear over his battle cry "TRY ME NOODLE BOY, YOUR CLEARLY HALF OF THE POWER I POSSESS!" Red Son hollered as MK attempted to prepare another attack, In which Red Son easily dodged. A few minutes passed and the battle grew longer and tireless until....MK hits Red Son across the head, causing him to black out. "Oh no." MK said aloud " Nononononono" Shit, how did this happen? MK thought Red Son began to fall over. Seconds before he hit the ground, MK caught him by grabbing the back of his jacket. With his mind blank, MK begins to contact Wukong using astral projection MONKEY KING!" Wailed MK as Wukong calculated what was happening as he saw Red Son's almost lifeless body in MK's arms "What happened kid?" Wukong asked confusingly "I-I was just f-fighting Red Son and I hit him and now" MK stuttered "You knocked him unconscious?" Wukong finished "Y-yes" MK replied "What should I do???" "Take him back to DBK's lair, and sneak in so PIF & DBK don't know that you just knocked their son" Wukong says directly "Alright." MK replies as the projection ends MK remembered he was holding an unconscious Red Son and his face turned crimson red What? Why am I feeling this? Why is my face so hot? Mk thought to himself AHHHH I SHOULDN'T BE THINKING LIKE THIS, HE'S LIKE OUR ARCH NEMESIS! *MK clutched Red Son tighter* Then again, he does look kinda cute and peaceful. "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MK!" He shouted MK rode the staff to DBK's lair.

A Bullbot almost noticed him, but he successfully made it into Red Son's room. He then placed Red Son on his bed and realized how goddamn hot it was. "Damn if I don't take my coat off, I'm gonna get heatstroke!" MK whispered as he took his coat off and placed it on Red Son's doorknob "Suppose I should leave an apology note or something." He then saw that he had a chalkboard in his room full of battle plans. MK saw that there was a blank space and wrote 'Sorry for knocking you out, hope you feel better! -MK' He drew little hearts around it and realized he was blushing again Dammit. MK thought Why does this keep happening? *He clenched the chalk in his hands so hard that it snapped in half* "I-I should go" He said MK rode away from the lair on his staff so quickly he didn't think straight. -literally. He couldn't stop thinking about Red Son-

[Time skip]

-With Red son
"Uhhgh my head" Red Son groaned "What happened?" *Red Son got up too fast and stumbled to the ground* His eyes quickly shifted to the chalkboard as he read the note left behind by MK Knocked out? Red Son thought Then how did I get back in my bed? *Red Son thought about this for awhile and went crimson in the face and lit aflame when he realized that-* "H-he carried me home" Red Son said as he staggered back into his bed *The flames grew brighter when he saw the hearts* Red Son went to leave his room. He turned the doorknob and realized that MK's jacket was left hanging there.

To be continued

YEAH I EDITED IT, SO WHAT??? I think imma reformat all of the chapters this way, I dunno, jus feels better ig. Have a nice one, I love and appreciate all the readers and I'm trying really hard to post more. BUT THEN MY DUMBASS ADHD KICKS IN AND WHEW- 

Anyways, thx 4 reading. -charchar, 627 words