ANNOUNCEMENTS

hello everyone! hope you're having a good day!
thank you so much for picking up the honeybees!
here are some announcements [and stay tuned for updates]: 

------≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫ 🐝 ≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫------

CLOSING DATE: the official closing date of the honeybees is july 15th

PLAYLIST: the honeybees playlist is linked in my bio! i can also comment the link here

APPLICANTS: there are already so many awesome characters i'm blown away! if you're looking for ideas, try going through people's applications and creating a personality that you don't see there!

SIDE CHARACTERS: anybody who doesn't get accepted will probably be used as a side character. there is a chance your OC won't be used at all, and for that i am sorry, but there's so many characters to keep track of! 

CONTENT WARNING: on a more serious note, i thought i would include this so there are no surprises or triggers for people in the future chapters. so please pay attention! mara is a christian, and julian is agnostic. clearly, they're not any of the bigoted christians that you might commonly associate with the religion, but the honeybees are a christian family. for people who get accepted as the kids, i'll ask you to talk a bit about their feelings towards that. what this means is mara will say grace before meals, and pray for the kids when she tucks them in. it also means there will probably be a few christian themes throughout the book. but your characters are welcome and encouraged to identify with any religion they want: mara would never turn them down because of their beliefs. i just wanted to warn people, because i know that people do terrible things in the name of christianity, and it's a sensitive topic. but i, as a christian, want to represent it in a positive light. this won't be the main theme of the book, and it'll be very rarely mentioned, but i thought it important to note. please don't hate on me or anybody else for their religious (or lack thereof) choices. thanks!