𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

★━━ Content Warning ━━★
This book contains sensitive topics including (but are not limited to): substance abuse, homophobia, racism, unhealthy coping skills and eating disorders.
Also, it'll look better if you read this in the beige background. Enjoy.

SOLANGE CASTILLO was the sole reason Wellsbury previously was overfilled with mayhem and anarchy. Everybody knew it. Along with her came gang violence and drugs flooding what had been calm streets. It would've gotten her popularity in school if most of her peers weren't genuinely afraid of her and found her behaviors abnormal. Paul Randolph used the state of the town as a primary tactic to win his mayoral election; he advocated for stricter gun laws, drug intolerance, and supervising troubled youth. He was the reason why Solange's clutch on the town was released and why her previous status in the town faded to the background.

ABBY LITTMAN was going through a lot, her mind was her battlefield and she'd been losing the fight for months. Losing really bad. She's suffering in silence, struggling with a smile, only hoping that someone will notice. Except they don't and things are only getting worse. There's a new girl in town, and while she's new to the group, she fits in right in with how self absorbed and conceited she is. Why can't Abby ever get attention when she needs it? While searching for ways to make things better, she comes across Solange Castillo, Wellsbury's infamous high school drug dealer.

TOGETHER, Abby and Solange aren't good. Not because together they enable each other's self destruction (that's not the sole reason), but because when one fire meets another, the flames have no choice but to grow and burn everything around.

solange castillo cast by @simply.cie
[ FIFTEEN • UNLABLED • STUDENT • HONEST ]

 "Imma tell it you straight, you got money, you want something from me and I'll exploit the hell out of you for you to get it

"Imma tell it you straight, you got money, you want something from me and I'll exploit the hell out of you for you to get it."

abby littman cast by katie douglas
[ FIFTEEN • BI-CURIOUS • STUDENT • LONELY ]

abby littman        cast by          katie douglas[ FIFTEEN • BI-CURIOUS • STUDENT • LONELY ]

"It's just that—I get lonely. Even when I'm surrounded by people I feel so alone—do I really have to wear these clothes hanging out with you?"

daeshim park cast by   @unknown
[ SIXTEEN • STRAIGHT • STUDENT • STONER ]

daeshim park            cast by         @unknown[ SIXTEEN • STRAIGHT • STUDENT • STONER ]

"Daddy Solo stop playinggg. Weed please."

-

lim•er•ence   (noun PSYCHOLOGY)
/ˈlimər(ə)ns/

the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person, typically experienced involuntarily and characterized by a strong desire for reciprocation of one's feelings but not primarily for a sexual relationship.