chapter 2

it was closing time at Walgreens and i was preparing to lock up

it was closing time at Walgreens and i was preparing to lock up . when i heard the doors open .

"welcome to walgreens , we close in 30 mins" i said with my back turned fixing the items on the shelves.

shortly after hearing someone place their items down on the counter behind me .

turnin around quickly using grabbing my badge signing to the computer.

grabbing the items beginning to scan them , looking up at the low eyes on the tall man infront of me .

he didnt say nothing just stared at me making me feel nervous

"damn this how you treat yo customers ma ?" said pulling a stack of cash out his pocket

"what you mean by that ? your total is 17.25 " i asked placing my hand on my hip staring at him remembering his face from 2 days before then slightly rolling my eyes

"your beautiful fa dat ma" he said staring into my soul , i couldn't hide the fact that i found him attractive .

his eyes roamed my face as i watched him lick his full pink lips .

this was the first time in my life i was sexually attracted to my man %100 not seeing any flaws . most men always had something off about them weather it was their hair or their shoes even their teeth .

but he was perfect, a dangerous perfect . he made me curious , i wanted to know more about him .

"ariana this the last customer in the store right ? my mama outside waiting for me " my teenage coworker leah said

her question knocked me out of my trace , i nodded my head at her before turning around to see the handsome man heading out the door
.

locking the door behind him , i was preparing to get ready to go . my feet was hurting and i was hungry from not eating since this morning.

my mind began to wonder why all of sudden im running into someone more then once , maybe a weird coincidence .

heading towards my car , i waited for leah to get safely into the car with her mom and pull off before i went to put my bags into the back seat when i heard a car pulling up behind me before i knew it i was fighting for my life .

everything happened so fast i ended up blacking out .

yall im trying with this book because idk how i want it to go !!!!

honestly comment some ideas please

these are going to be some short chapters yall so not to much only 285 words 😩