chapter 10

continued chapter.....

"you treat me so good papa" i said biting my lip leaning over rubbing his junior through his shorts kissing his neck softly . it turned me on , he treated me so well and i wanted to show my love .

i express my love sexually while he shows he loves though gifts and physical affection and i love that for us .

we could never keep our hands off each other for long . i constantly wanted to be in his skin any and every second of the day , our care for each other is strong it made others uncomfortable .

when he not upset he's always so gentle with me , i know he goes through things he doesn't tell me about . i can only imagine how things are for him or all the heart aches he has been through .

i pray to God that he keeps our relationship at a perfect peace & he keeps papa safe .

but sometimes i cant help but wonder why did he choose me , when a man like him could have anyone .

in little time i began to fall inlove with this man , everything about him , how he smelled , how he could read my body language knowing exactly what i want when my words can't express . sometimes he made me feel his affection through my soul , he reached my mind . he captured me .

i hope nothing ever breaks our bond .

i watched her biting her lip at me , damn i love me some ha  .

"mama just wait till we get home okay ? i can't drive like dis you gone make us crash baby" i said looking over at her becoming bothered .

i loved teasing her but i really couldn't drive with her teasing me . she made it hard to focus.

"okay bae den pull over really fast"  she said to me lookin at me pouting beginning to lean back in the seat and slid her hot pink leggings down. she stared at me the whole time , i started to speed up i was ready to get her home now

turned my direction with her pink leggings at her ankle, i pulled up to a red light watching her lick two fingers biting her lip beginning to rub up and down her slit , i looked down as my jr come up for attention . her baldheaded pink pussy glistened , her river was flowing .

"stop mama you fucking with my mind" i said to her as the light turn green good thing we was about to pull up to the house .

"hmmhm fuck" she said making me glance at her biting my lip hard , i hated the affected she had on me . i couldn't focus on her right now she gone make me crash and kill us , i quickly put my eyes back on the road

"papa im finna come soon" she said i look at her while we pulled down our street

"hold that shit ariana im not playing with ya ma" i growled at her reaching over to take her fingers away from her insert pulling her towards by her arm placing her finger into my mouth .

"hmhm come sit on papa dick mama" i said as i began braking parking our car into park we arrived at home and i was ready to fuck her all through this tahoe .

i watched as she slide her pink leggings all the way off climbing over

"baby we have to go slow okay?" she said softly to me i watch her softly rub my jr up and down her slit her juices leaked out .

placing me in her entrance, slowly sitting down , i let out a growl her pussy so virgin tight , i knew i wasnt going to be able to last to long .

"papa your so fucking big , it wont fi-" i cut her off by giving her more dick than she was ready for .

we both let out a moan , she sat down fully as her walls began to clutch around me tightly.

"mama stop grabbing baby you gone make me nut fast shit" i let out wrapping my arms around her waist tightly pulling her closing to me biting her neck making sure to leave a mark .

she pulled away from making me frown

"where you going mamas? hmhm ? you never leaving me. i love you so much" wrapping both of my hands around her neck with my fingers placed on her face pulling her face to mine watching her eyes roll to the back of her head with her mouth hung open drool began to roll of her bottom lip . sticking my tongue out to lick her lips clean , i bit my lip hard speeding up my pace .

"papa n-no mo-re pll-ease" she cried out as i fell her pussy creaming and squirting on my dick .

this was my pussy & i would kill her if she gave my pussy to anyone else

didnt proof read .