The Beginning

Season 2

Kanan age 23

Ezra age 16

Sabine, Zeb, Hera, Chopper, Rex, Wolffe, Gregor

No Ones POV:

Ezra grabbed the electrocuting poles and looked at Kanan who was given one.

Kanan looked up as the Jooper creature and then back at Ezra. "Come on top! I can't reach the line"

Ezra climbed up onto his masters shoulders and balanced a bit, trying to reach for the line. "Kanan I can't reach it!" He stretched up more, extending his shorter arms to try and reach the electric fishing line, becoming desperate as he heard Sabines yells to electrocute the Jooper or they would lose Zeb forever.

Kanan moved his feet, trying to keep himself and Ezra balanced, he noticed his electric pole on the ground below his feet. "Ezra!" He called his padawan for attention and threw the pole up with his foot, extending upwards, watching Ezra use the poles to electrocute Big Bongo, watching it fall.

Ezra jumped down, using the force to jump down from the carrier towards Big Bongo, his heart racing, sweat dripping down from his forehead.

Kanan followed suite and placed his hand on Ezras shoulder. "Zeb?!" He called out for the lasat. "Zeb Buddy!"

Ezra got teary. "Zeb!" His body almost fell in relief when he saw Zeb exit the mouth, the padawan felt relief wash over him, running over and hugging the lasat tightly. "Zeb.." He held onto him.

Kanan sighed in relief as Sabine jumped down, he looked over at her and nods. He growled and looked up at the ex-clones. "You almost got my friend eaten!" Kanan got annoyed, he felt himself relax a bit when Ezras hand glided down from his upper to lower back. He took a deep breath and nods gratefully at Ezra who smiled in return.

Rex chuckled. "I will give you guys your coordinates for the bases, but how about staying for dinner first?" The ex-clone smiled proudly at their Big Bongo.

Zeb chuckled. "That thing tried to eat me, only fair that I give it a little taste." The Lasat chuckled and cracked his knuckles.

Sabine laughs, walking back up with Zeb to help prep for dinner with the ex clones.

Kanan sighed and watched them, turning around to face the creature. He dragged his hand down his face and took a sigh of relief.

Ezra chuckled. "I'm starving Kanan, what say you?" The younger man looked up to the jedi and smiled comfortingly, sending relaxing waves through the force.

Kanan smiled gratefully, pulling the younger jedi close. "Thank you for everything love.."

Ezra looked up and nods. "Of course..I'm here for you, you've done the same for me." He chuckled and rubbed Kanans back. "Now lets go eat." He walked to the others, smiling happily.

The Mandalorian smiled and looked at the couple. "Here you two." She hands them each a bowl of stew. "It's really good, there is some space outside if you need any." She nods.

Ezra smiled gratefully. "Thank you so much.." He walked out with Kanan, sitting on the edge of the platform, watching the suns set. He slowly ate and nods. "This is delicious.." He looked over at Kanan who hasn't touched his stew yet. "Kanan?"

Kanan jumped a little and looked over at his lover. "What's up?"

"Theres a perfectly good and hot bowl of stew in front of you, I want you to eat something please. You haven't eaten all day." He looked over and took another spoonful of stew.

Kanan chuckled. "Sorry hon, guess I have a wandering mind today.." He sighed and took a few spoonfuls of stew and sighed in relief, he smiled and ate happily, looking over at Ezra who was staring at the sunset. " I wish we did this more, but I feel like we never have any time too.." He whispered.

"I do to Kanan.." He whispered. "But let's take any moments that we can get." He chuckled and watched the suns set and ate happily. He smiled and set his empty bowl aside and looked over at Kanan. "We should head back inside and get the information needed." He got up, grabbing his and Kanans dirty dishes and sighed. "Come on." He chuckled and walked back into the main console and set the dishes in the bucket, looking over at the others. "How are the coordinates coming along?" He looked over the ex-clones who were asleep in their cots and then looked over at the Mandalorian and Lasat who were asleep next to each other on the floor. He sighed and walked outside, standing next to Kanan. "All asleep.."

Kanan sighed. "Of course they are..but Sabine and Zeb need it." He looked over at Ezra.

Ezra nods, looking up at Kanan. "So do we love..let's get some shut eye. Do you prefer outside or inside?"

Kanan chuckled. "Outside." He climbed to the top of the walker and laid down, smiling as he felt Ezras presence follow him. He closed his eyes, feeling a light weight rest onto his chest. Kanan smiled and placed a hand onto Ezras back and rubbed it comfortingly. "I got you love.."

Ezra relaxed against him. "I can't wait to marry you one day.." He whispered and fell asleep soon after.

Kanan smiled comfortingly and kissed the top of his lovers hair. "I can't wait either my love.." He sighed and looked up at the stars, feeling his eyes become heavy as he fell asleep.