Chapter 36: Sleep Well

However, it was nearly 11pm. I was still tossing and turning in bed, unable to sleep because my heart was beating so fast. It's like someone who just finished working out and doesn't know what's causing it, but it really bothers me.

What's wrong with me? I'm so mad I'm cursing myself!!

[LINE notification]

This is increasingly made me unable to sleep because of the noise. The only thing on my mind right now is to turn around, grab the phone and throw it out the window. But in reality, all I could do was turn around and reach for the phone. Who dares to buy another cellphone for tens of thousands?

<...........>

Who's this? I rubbed my eyes and stared at the screen. Of course, no clue. I have to click to see it.

There are only dots sent by that mysterious person.

<Who are you?>

I asked back. While waiting for him to reply, I clicked to view his profile picture.

It only had the latin letter 'Sn' is in black with white background.

Confused!

Is his name is Sunny or Snow or Snack?

<:)>

I saw that I received a smiley face emoji in response.

Eh?

<If you don't tell me I'll block you>

I'm a real human, what are you?

<News>

Hmm?

<What news?>

Sn sent a photo.

Shit! I was shocked... totally shocked by the photo I saw on the screen. Then a loud laugh echoed throughout the room.

At this rate, there is only one Tin, Tinaphop, a person whose face is not friendly to anyone. Look at the picture he just sent, his face is

expressionless.

<That's a weird photo. I almost didn't recognise>

I typed until my teeth were almost dry. God, I've never seen a moment like this. Even if I told a million people, no one would believe me.

<Hmm>

He maintains his popularity even in typing.

<What are you doing on my Line?>

I asked out of curiosity, suddenly the Great Universal God sent a message. Who doesn't suspect anything?

<Add me as a friend too>

Hah?

I glanced at the top bar of LINE and thought.

Add friends / Block / Report

There are three options for me to choose.

<Why?>

I just wanna joke. That's why I typed it like that.

<........>

These dots, apart from being a greeting earlier, this is a way of showing displeasure by the handsome man. If he doesn't like it, he will shut up with his body language. If translated into written language, it means dots. Should I pay attention to that? I have the right to add you as a friend or not.

I hit the lock screen and put the phone to my chest.

Two minutes passed, I picked up my phone and looked at the screen.

Empty!!!

I winced spontaneously. Wondering what you are thinking and what's really going on?

It's been five minutes!! Everything is still the same. I decided to hang up the phone, but the screen lit up causing me to quickly retrieve it.

<Just add me>

Unknowingly, the curves of the eyebrows began to loosen. Other organs took over when they saw the message from him. The corners of the mouth turned up and the rapid beating heart is what is happening to me now.

<Is there a reward?>

From time to time, there is an opportunity to trade benefits.

<............>

Silence again.

<I'm sleepy, I want to sleep>

I used the last weapon I had.

<Private tutoring at the end of semester>

I'm done with the handsome boy! I lie down and smile like a winner. Who would have thought that just pretending to ask for rewards would have such a great opportunity?

<So funny>

I wrote a reply and immediately hit Add Handsome Guy as a Friend on Line.

<I have a question>

<?>

<Why does the photo say Sn?>

Here's one more thing that surprised me. In addition to him, he suddenly added my Line contacts...

<Symbol of Tin>

The handsome man replied like this. Will someone like me understand right away? I'm confused.

<What?>

While waiting to type a reply, I tried to think of understanding, but until then there was no response.

<Sn = Tin>

(*Sn refers to Tin in the periodic table of which its initials are Sn by its Latin name, in addition to the fact that Tin in Spanish means tin.)

<Oh>

Apart from being good at chemistry, you are good at English to be able to translate the meaning.

<Still confused?>

<Confused>

I furrowed my brows, is there anything more suspicious than your humanity, handsome guy?

<Why does Tin use the Sn element symbol?>

<I see>

<Stupid>

Damn it! Don't let me see your face. I'll use my knees to make your chin hurt.

<Just answer>

Before being reprimanded for being stupid, I had to express my confusion like a kindergartner who always asks questions until his parents get dizzy.

<Sn comes from the Latin Stannum>

It's more complicated. Is it necessary to take a Latin class to talk to me about it?

<I see>

I typed my response carelessly, acting like I really enjoyed being informed, even though I didn't want to know. Although I already know, I'm still confused.

<Are you going to sleep now?>

I asked the handsome man. Now I'm starting to yawn.

<Are you going to sleep?>

I asked you first, don't ask me back.

<Hmm, I'm sleepy>

Vapourizing sticker

My eyes began to close.

<Go to sleep>

If I was in front of him, maybe I would get hit by the tall man who stood up and pointed at me to rush to the bed and fall asleep immediately.

<Good night>

<Sweet dreams>

Although I was so sleepy that my eyes are ready to close at any moment, after seeing the last message from him, it seems that I can sleep smiling.

(POV TIN)

At that time I went to Thew's house to ask him to type messages and he sent strange photos to the little man. Every word that was sent, then I read it, I felt like I almost want to throw up. How can they talk to each other? However, now I have to thank him.

Thank you for reminding me and supporting me to do something before it's too late.

"Be careful, the chick will be eaten by the dog." (Apparently Thew warned Tin to be careful for him after Gun and Sound went to dinner

together)

I lay in bed thinking about what Thew said two days ago. I thought of that stubborn man's face.

"He is mine."