Chapter 55: No Expectations... No Disappointment

A stack of books and question papers were placed in the middle of the table. Six pairs of tired eyes looked at him with a puzzled expression. This isn't even half of what we have to read. Po told me and everyone in the group
like that. I want to scream loudly at Phra Sumen saying 'My brain can't take it anymore'. If you have to study this much, it's better to drop out and work as a porter or fisherman.

"Right now my eyes are full of letters." Win said while rubbing his eyes several times. Then again, if the symptoms are still the same, you have to rush to buy Vita Berry inorder to brighten your eyes.

"My brain is Error 304." I took a deep breath then faced down, mouth twitching like a fish in dire need of oxygen.

"Warning My 4G Wifi has been disconnected for an hour." Yo leaned on my back and complained about it until the other friend shook his head.

"Concentrate." Hmm in a deep voice. Can it be any softer?

"I've decided." Win next to me said.

"There's still a lot of work to be done." Po said harshly.

"Moreover, we can become Buddhist monks." Yo used metaphor.

However, no matter how much nagging we do, in the end everyone has to make an effort. We have a bright future (so clear that one cannot see the way) at stake.

"Pat blew up the toilet? It took too long." Win said which reminded us that half an hour ago Pat asked us to go to the bathroom, which usually doesn't take that long.

"Living slow." Po turned to the library door and saw Pat's figure walking towards me. However, eh!! Why does he look depressed?

"Worked well?" I teased him but he just kept silent and looked at me.

"What's wrong with you?" After asking that, Pat hugged me tightly and his one hand stroked the top of my head. Like the main character in a drama comforting his broken hearted brother.

What's this? Maybe boredom also need something to support. I gently patted his back. Truly a rare sight from this group.

"If the God sees this, you will be killed." Win said.

"He won't come." Pat said in a gentle tone then looked at me.

"What is this, dammit? Explain." Yo who previously sat, moved with a curious expression. Yo was very alert and... I took a quick glance at Pat's face, who was looking back at me. The look in his eyes could be guessed by fear. Tell me if something happened.

"Hum..."

Everyone sat down, but Pat kept mumbling 'ah.. uh...' without saying a word. The listener was dizzy, I was also a little dizzy.

"If you don't stop, I'll cut your 'seeds' and throw them to the birds." Yo started to get angry.

"I saw Great God sitting and talking to a girl in the hallway downstairs." Pat spoke bluntly to the astonishment of everyone in the group, especially myself. Plus there is also photo evidence on the phone for everyone to see.

Well, at first glance I knew who that girl was.

"........"

"Did I see right?" Shouted Po, winking at Pat and the others from a different place wanting to say something, but it fell completely silent. I watched everyone's expressions with understanding, they probably didn't want me to
think too much.