Visitor from space

(It is nighttime in Paris, France after a long day when the city gets attacking by an akumatzed supervillain and two superheroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir save the day. Moments later in outer space, a glowing objects falls down to Earth and crash lands at a nearby park, leaving a runt, creating a small shockwave that shook the city. Marinette Dupain-Cheng woke up alongside her Kwami, Tikki)

Tikki: Marinette, did you felt that?

Marinette: Yeah.

(At the Agreste Mansion, Adrien wakes up alongside with his Kwami, Plagg)

Plagg: What was that?

Adrien: I don't know, I hope it wasn't an earthquake.

(Meanwhile at the park, the object was crashed is revealed to be a large Spore)

(The Spore burrows underground. Later on some plane, Max and Rachel are currently on a plane, flying to Paris)

Max: I can't believe I'm going to Paris.

Rachel: Yes, I going to do some modeling for a friend of mine.

Max: Too bad the whole family couldn't come.

Rachel: I only had two tickets.

Max: I can't wait to go to Paris, I get to try a lot of good delicious food, see the Eiffel Tower, the Mona Lisa and I get to meet the city's heroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Rachel: Okay, but I got a new camera.

(The plane lands at the airport. Eventually, they get off, grab their bags, hop onto a taxi and head for the Le Grand Paris. During a montage, Rachel starts taking pictures of the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower. Later, Rachel and Max are in a hotel room after checking in with the latter taking to his parents)

Mary: (speaking on the phone) Mary, are you okay? Did you and Rachel made it to Paris safely?

Max: Yes Mom, we're here.

Mary: Good, I'm just worried. Try not to bring too much attention to yourself Max.

Max: I'll try.

Mary: Try not to meet any fans Max, especially the kind that attend middle schools.

(Max shudders)

Max: Don't remind me.

Harold: Max, I wanna let you know that something crash land in a nearby park. So, please be careful and listen to your aunt Rachel.

Max: Yes Dad.

(Daisy, Adrian, Sam, Jade, Veronica, Daphne, Cora, Ava, Debbie, Mary Jr. and Megan appear on the screen)

Ava: You are so lucky you get to be in Paris, bet you were thinking about taking Alora there for a honeymoon?

(Daisy giggles while the others smirk as Max blushes)

Max: Hey!

(The next day at Marinette's room, she and Tikki are watching the news on her computer)

Nadja: From what we can tell, it appears to be a large hole in the ground. The police are keeping the area surrounded until further notice.

Marinette: Whoa!

Tikki: Maybe this is another akumatized supervillain?

Marinette: I don't know.

(Later at the Agreste Mansion, Adrien and Plagg are watching the news)

Nadja: We don't know this was cause by a supervillain.

Plagg: Maybe it's an alien?

Adrien: An alien? Like those creatures that attack Dragon Cove in America?

Plagg: Yeah, what if those monsters are in Paris? This could be the start of an alien invasion.

Adrien: That can't be good.

(The next day, the area started shaking as something was moving underground, starting the police)

Roger: What was that?

(The scene shifts beneath the park as the Spore is merging with the fossil of an unknown creature)