Giant Monster Attacks Paris

(At the Eiffel Tower, Rachel is currently striking poses while the photographer is taking pictures)

Photographer: Yes, perfect.

(Max is sitting a bench, eating a croissant when he saw Adrien Agreste coming with his father's assistant, Nathalie Sancoeur and bodyguard)

Rachel: Are you Gabriel's assistant? Where is he?

Nathalie: I'm sorry Mrs. Drake, but Mr. Agreste is busy at the moment.

(Nathalie gestures her hand to Adrien)

Nathalie: This is his son, Adrien.

(Adrien waves at Rachel)

Adrien: Hi, so you're an actress, a model and a superheroine?

Rachel: Yes and my nephew, Max is here as well.

(Adrien see Max)

Adrien: Max, as is Max Stewart aka Monster Kid?

Max Stewart: Yes, I'm Monster Kid.

(Max shakes Adrien's hand)

Max: My little brother's name is Adrian's, but with two a's.

Adrien: Funny, there's also a Max in my class.

Max: Really?

(Suddenly, the ground starts to shake)

Adrien: What's happening?

Photographer: An earthquake?

(Later at the park, a giant tail rose from the ground, shocking the police)

Roger: What is that?

(Moments later, a giant kaiju named Ikasaurus with tentacles at the face emerges from the hole, roaring)

Roger: It's a kaiju! Evacuate!

(Any nearby civilian ran while the police are evacuating them to safety as Ikasaurus steps out of the ground)

(At Alya's house, she was shocked when she saw the news)

Nadja: These are live images coming from the crash sight of what appears to be a giant monster.

(Later at the Eiffel Tower, the photographer ran while Adrien and Nathalie)

Max: It must be a monster, better check this out.

(Max ran to the monster's location in super speed)

Rachel: Max! Wait up!

(Later at the Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie, Tom and Sabine are watching the news, looking worried)

Nadja: This creature emerged from the ground shortly an hour ago, civilians are ordered to evacuate to safer areas.

Sabine: Oh no: Marinette's out there.

(Meanwhile, Ikasaurus is currently making its way into the city while the police are getting ready to fight the creature)

Roger: Alright men, fire the smoke bombs!

(The police began firing smoke bombs at Ikasaurus, briefly blinding the creature's eyes as helicopters dropped a huge net down)

Roger: Yes.

(Ikasaurus uses its pincer claws to cut through the net, breaks free and roars. Roger and the rest of his squad backs away in fear when the Ikasaurus glares at them)

Roger: Uh oh.

(Ikasaurus was ready to attack, but pause when a flash of light emits it and turns around, seeing Max transformed as Insectra with Rachel aka Pixie Woman by his side)

(Insectra roars at Ikasaurus, pinching his pincer claws, declaring a challenge, the latter responds by roaring back and pinching its pincer claws)