Insectra vs. Ikasaurus: Decisive Giant Monster Battle in Paris

(In Dragon Cove, Mary is at home with Harold, the girls, Adrian, Jenny, Jade, Daphne, Sam and Veronica watching the news)

Barbara: A giant monster has been sighted in Paris, France and it looks like Max Stewart aka Monster will fight the creature with the help of his aunt, Rachel Drake aka Pixie Woman.

Harold: A kaiju is Paris?

Jade: Wow, I didn't see that coming.

Daisy: Will Maxy be okay?

Mary: He'll be fine, Rachel is with him.

(Later in Paris, Nadja Chamack is reporting the situation)

Nadja: We have confirmation that the giant insect creature is the monster form of Max Stewart aka Monster Kid from the United States, is going to fight the other monster with the help of his aunt, Rachel Drake aka Pixie Woman.

(Meanwhile, Insectra and Ikasaurus charge at each other, battling one another with body hits as Ladybug and Cat Noir arrive)

Cat Noir: Seriously, we're use to fighting supervillains, but now there's a giant monster battle in Paris. Usually, a battle between two kaiju always happen in Japan.

(Ladybug rolls her eyes as Insectra is smacking Ikasaurus in the face with his pincer claws while pushing the Spore Monster a little with a headbutt. Ikasaurus responds by moving its tentacles, revealing its beak and opens it, emitting sonic sound waves to push Insectra and knocks him to the ground after swinging its tail. Ikasaurus makes its way to attack Insectra, but Rachel blocks the Spore Monster's path)

Rachel: Get away from my nephew!

(Rachel flies around Ikasaurus and repeatedly zaps the Spore Monster with her energy bolts. Ikasaurus becomes irritated and tries to swat her down, but fails when Insectra gets back on his feet, getting ready to fight Ikasaurus. Suddenly, Ikasaurus roars in pain, due to a sound only it can hear)

Rachel: Huh?

(Rachel and Insectra look down, seeing Ladybug blowing a sound from a black and red conch shell as Cat Noir uses his staff to launch several rocks at Ikasaurus to distract the creature)

Rachel: Max, attack the creature, now!

(Insectra roars as he slides on his tail and kicks Ikasaurus to the ground and spits out silk from his mouth, directly at the Spore Monster, trapping the creature in a cocoon. Ikasaurus struggles to get free, but the silk was too strong)

Roger: He defeated the other creature.

(The police cheer along with several civilians as Insectra transforms back into Max)

Max: We did it.

(Moments later, 8 Avalon jets arrive and attach indestructible cables to Ikasaurus, carrying the creature out of the city. Later, Max and Rachel are currently at city hall while the mayor is giving a speech to several civilians and a bunch of reporters)

André: As mayor, I would like to thank Monster Kid and Pixie Woman saving the city from that giant creature.

(Max and Rachel have metals as they share a hi-five)

Max: Hello Parisians, the great and powerful Monster Kid will be here for a week.

(The crowd cheers, including Marinette and her friends)

Alya: Yeah, that line kinda sounded a little corny.