Ive Never missed someone more

Smut Warning ⚠️
Y/N  POV:
I'm sitting by myself at the bar waiting for the music to start, my friends didn't leave me they just know that I'm gonna get completely wasted and join them later. I'm sitting kind of spacing off then the music starts. It's a band I've never heard of and they were pretty good.

It doesn't matter where I go or what I do all I can think about is Fletcher. I'm on my 3rd Malibu diet and I can still hear his voice. I feel someone looking at me at the other end of the bar, I peek a around the bartender and it's Fletcher. We both lock eyes and the few seconds we do feels like centuries, I see my future in his eyes.

I see Wyatt walking out of the bathroom and he comes towards me, I'm pretty drunk and we start talking "hey Y/n how are you? You alright?" He asks me

I shake my head "not really" I give him a small smile, it's easy to say that I appreciate Wyatt a lot. He's so nice. 

"You ever gonna talk to Fletcher again?"
"I want to but I don't know if we're good for each other" I admit.
"You should talk to him cause I can almost guarantee you'll think different"
"Only cause I trust you" I say and he motions for me to follow him. I walk through the crowed room to the other end of the bar. We turn around the corner and Fletchers face goes pale.

Fletcher POV:
Y/n and Wyatt just turn the corner as I'm on my 8th shot. I'm drunk a few more shots and I'd be black out. This feels unreal but I can tell she's drunk too. Her eyes are a little puffy they always get puffy when she's not sober.

"Hey do you wanna talk outside?" She says I nod and I get up. I look back at Wyatt and he shoos me to go with her.

We walk outside and it's a perfect night, the sky is pretty clear the moon is full and her eyes are twinkling. "I don't wanna be on a break anymore" I blurt out.
"Me neither but I have to be able to trust you."
I don't know what I can do to prove that I'm not going to or am doing anything like cheating.

"How about you can have my phone and go through it when ever, you have a key to my house and I'll regularly let you go through my room if you want"  at this point I would do anything for her to just believe me.

"I'll take you up on the phone thing other than that I'm not worried" We stand there for a second and I can tell she's a little cold even though she's already wearing a jacket.

"Do you want this?"
"But it will take away from your outfit"
"I don't care"
"You always care" She says raising her eyebrows.
"Not this time"  she takes my black leather jacket and she looks amazing. I push her hair behind her ear. "I love you" I say holding her waist now.
"I love you too, can we have Wyatt drive us home"  I nod and take her hand. Once we get inside her friends come over and see us holding hands. "Who's this?" This short girl with pin straight black hair says.

"This is my boyfriend Fletcher, I've been meaning to introduce you guys to him"
I wave very awkwardly to them and they look at Y/N. "Nice to meet you, how long have you guys been dating"

I didn't know how to Answer so I just let Y/N "about a month" I give them a thumbs up and then Y/n tells them about Wyatt and our music all that stuff.

After an hour she's already trying to leave we're both drunk and a little tired.

Y/N POV:
"Wyatt will you bring us home" I ask and Fletcher comes behind me and kisses my neck.

"Not if you guys are gonna be all over each other"
"Fine, but pleaseee. Just take us both to my house"
"Alright weirdos" we stumble out of the bar and get into Wyatt's car. I sent Jane a text "sorry about leavinf so ealry"
She sent back an it's okay and then suddenly I was at my house. "Thank you Wyatt" I kissed his cheek and me and Fletcher go inside.

As soon as we're in the house we start making out, I'm sitting on his lap and I can feel him shifting under me. All you can hear is our breathing, he starts kissing my neck.
"God I missed you" he says against my neck.
"You have no idea" I said back he pushes me down on to the couch leaving hickeys all over me.
"I wanna make you feel so good" he says kissing in between my legs. He gets up and puts on a condom from his wallet. He flips me over so I'm bent over the couch.

I hear his belt unbuckling behind me and slowly I feel him inside of me. I bite my lip to hold back the loud ass moans I'm about to let out. He hears this and isn't having it. "I wanna hear you" He says
"Mhm" I say and he starts going faster, I'm letting him just do what ever he wants because how could I not. He twists his hands around my hair pulling it back. He leans down to see my face. "Do you like when I look you in the eyes?" he says against my neck.  I nod my head and My breathing is picking up as he goes faster. I'm screaming his name at this point and I'm so close I feel myself closing around him and we both finish.

Fletcher POV:
"Wanna go to your room?" I ask, she nods her head and I pick her up. I love her i love her i love her. She's really tired so I put her down on her bed. "I'm gonna take a shower do you wanna go with" I ask

"Hmm no I'll take one after you" this was weird for her because she almost always wants to take a shower together. "Okay" I kiss her forehead and push her hair behind her ear. "You're so beautiful, I want you to know you're everything I've ever dreamed of" she smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

I go to take my shower and I couldn't stop thinking about why she didn't want to.

I got out of the shower and came in the bedroom. She was just in a robe and her hair was a little messy. I watched the robe outline her curves as she turns towards me.

I pull her in and kiss her passionately she starts to wrap her arms around my neck and I pick up her legs. I sit down on her bed and she's sitting on my lap grazing her hands through my hair.

Y/N POV:
I slide off of him and get on my knees, I start to slowly put his tip in my mouth,  swirling my tongue around and then going down a little farther. He whimpers a little and I take off my robe.

I'm in a Lacey black bra and a matching pair of underwear. I try to make eye contact with him the whole time. "Fuck yeah, you're doing so good" he tries to say through his moaning. He's getting really close to finishing, so I stop.

I get up "I'm gonna go take a shower" he looks at me a little surprised and then follows after me. I'm undressing in the bathroom when he walks in the water is running and I'm about to get in. I feel his arms around my waist and I turn around towards him. "Can I come with you?" He asks I don't say anything and pull him in the shower. He has me against the glass as he slowly puts himself in. I let out small moans as I feel the hot water against my back and him. In the shower there's a bench it's a big walk in. He sits down and I straddle him on either side riding till we're both going at the same pace.

"I love you Y/N, you don't know what you do to me" he grips my waist and starts pounding into me. I can't even ride it out so I put my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too" I try to say but he got the idea, soon we're both cumming. I lay on him for a bit while we both just listen to the water and out heavy breathing. He kisses on my neck and leaves hickeys all over me. I love when he kisses my neck.

"Ok I actually need to shower but my legs are shakey" I say. He grabs my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
"I'll clean your hair and stuff if you want me too" he says so ready to do anything for me.
"It's okay Flea I can" he pushes my hair behind my ear "are you sure"

I nod at him "well you can do my hair if you want" so he does. He massages the shampoo and conditioner into my hair and talks to me about his few days with out me.

"I've never missed anyone like that" he says making sure he's rinsed out all the soap out of my hair.
"I didn't eat" I admit
"Really?"
"How could I, nothing tasted as good"
I got up to wash my body and rinse off.
He sat there quietly and just got up and hugged me. "I love you"
"I love you too"
"I'm gonna go to bed when will you be out"

"In a little bit" he grabs his towel and goes to my room. I rinse off and do my nightly routine, when I get in bed hes dead asleep so I crawl into his arms and drift off.

A/N:
Hope y'all liked this one, it took a minute to write ive been pretty busy. I have a lot more coming here soon.