I

Maturity

Dearest You,

How do you find someone matured? Is it the way they dress up? Is it the way they speak? Is it the way they acts? Sadly, everyone thinks they're mature enough just because they grow up physically. Because, they don't act childishly. Because, they don't play outside anymore. Because, they can do things independently. Because, can meddle easily. Because, they do youthful things. Because, they do what grown up does. But to be real, maturity can't be easily seen. It's not with how you develop your abilities and hobbies. It is with how you think. It is when you realize what's the purpose of living. You're matured already when you're ready to listen to ones problems. When you knew that everyone has different trials. When you put yourself in their shoe. When you tries understand others. When you respects other people and they're boundaries. When you start to live the way you wanted to be it not what they want you to. When you stop judging those who shares what they are going through. When you don't easily gets deceive by what you see. When you fully accepted who you are. It is when you respect everyones perspectives. And when keeps learning and growing from your mistakes.

Lovingly Yours,
FYIXIRRE