-«5««8«-

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
«W««O««O««Y««O««U««N««G«

A soft smile spread across my face, my heart still pounding from the lingering aftershocks of our shared climax. The feeling of complete satisfaction, coupled with the warm afterglow of a our intimate connection, was incredibly overwhelming.

San's voice pulled me back from my reverie, his words washing over me like a soothing wave. "Look at you, so beautiful," he whispered, his voice thick with contentment. A smirk played at the corners of his mouth, his eyes glinting with mischief.

I met his gaze, a mischievous grin mirroring his own spreading across my face. "Only for you, San," I teased, playfully moving against him. The simple movement elicited a soft groan from him, reminding me of the intimacy we had just shared.

His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer against his chest. His heartbeat thrummed beneath my palm, a comforting rhythm that echoed the contentment coursing through me. As our gazes locked.

His soft groan filled the air, a clear indication of his building desire. "You made me horny again," he confessed, his words sending a shiver of anticipation down my spine.

"Oh, did I?" I questioned, feigning innocence with a small smile. Moving my hips teasingly against him, I added, "We both know how much you love being inside of me, don't you? Feeling my body respond to you... but I'll let you rest."

The playful taunt seemed to ignite something within him. His grip on my hips tightened, his fingers digging into my skin. A low growl rumbled from his chest, his eyes darkening with a familiar spark of desire.

I watched him intently, my heart fluttering at his reaction. His breathing was heavy, his gaze predatory, as he took in my teasing grin and teasing movements. I knew what was coming next, and I was more than ready for it.

A feral growl rumbled deep in San's chest, his hands tightened their grip on my hips. His eyes darkened with an intense desire, his breaths coming in short, ragged bursts.

"I think you're forgetting something, baby," he said, his voice dropping an octave. The anticipation tingled in the air around us, electric and palpable. He watched me with an intense gaze, his fingers tracing circles on my skin.

I quirked an eyebrow, a smirk playing on my lips. "And what would that be?" I teased, deliberately shifting against him to provoke his already growing desire.

A devilish grin spread across his face as he suddenly flipped us over, pinning me beneath him. His body was a warm, solid presence over mine, his eyes gleaming with a wild, predatory intensity.

"I won't need much rest, baby," he declared, his voice low and husky, a silent promise of the pleasure to come. "Not when it comes to you." His words sent a shiver of anticipation coursing down my spine.

His lips descended onto mine in a feverish kiss, a declaration of his insatiable desire. His hands began to roam my body, each touch igniting a trail of fire on my skin. The world outside our bedroom seemed to fade away, leaving behind only the intoxicating sensation of his body against mine.

"Mm, look at you, so needy, my love," I whispered, a soft smirk playing on my lips. His smirk mirrored mine, an unspoken promise of the pleasure to come.

"Tonight, I want you to call me... guess what," he teased, his smirk broadening. I gasped softly, my curiosity piqued. "You sound so pretty saying it."

"Daddy?" I questioned, my voice barely above a whisper. The word felt strange yet strangely thrilling. His smirk turned into a full-blown grin at my response, his eyes dancing with delight.