Chapter 2

Amber's P.O.V.

The concert had just started and we were screaming.

Of course I was singing along to Louis' part ( he's awesome ). Emily was starring at Harry day dreaming about something. Eva was hooked on Zayn and wouldn't look away from him. Bella was looking at Niall jumping up and down. Ali was dancing really crazily and shouting Liam's singing parts and as for Tilly, she was just dancing around with Ali laughing her head off.

2 HOURS LATER...

It's the end of the concert now and all of our throats hurt from shouting to loud.

Now we have to try to get through the biggest crowd that I have ever seen in the whole period of my life and I'm 18.

All 6 pairs of our arms were linked together as we were being shoved and pushed all over the place.

Then we saw around a 16 year old girl on the floor being trampled on. So we helped her up off the floor (we're good people not like Taylor Swift) and then I realised who that girl was.

She was Georgia Tomlinson Louis Tomlinson's sister!!!

All I could think about was the fact that she could introduce me to Louis and then we could start dating, and after that we could get married and KISS!!

Wait let's get real here for a second Amber, just talk to the kid

"Hi I'm Amber" I said trying to get over the volume of the crowd

She replied "I'm Georgia Louis' sister but why aren't you freaking out"

"I don't know but why don't we get you back where your meant to be" I said kindly but secretly wanting that I would meet Louis

I mean this girl, this wonderful girl could change my life forever

Then she quietly said "ok" and she linked into my arm and now us 7 were off to find Louis.