✧・゚:✧・゚𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ✧・゚: ✧・

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ

Upon entering high-school, Satoru Gojo; one of the strongest shaman who own sixth eyes, and his friend— Suguru Geto; Special grade sorcerer, who was able to use cursed spirit the way he wanted, were bound to meet new people. 

It began with a mere talk really, one.. two... before it piqued the youngest of Gojo clan interest. And of course, what captivate Satoru, enthralled Suguru. 

Follow the story of how both Suguru and Satoru found their soulmate in a girl full of their opposites.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐝𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐢

17 years old; first grade sorcerer, who spend more time on infirmary than class.

* Appearance : Upper arm length wavy hair, with metallic brown as its color and the front bangs are silver colored. 

Hazel eyes, with pointy nose and heart-shaped lips, thick eyelashes— honoured mention to dot dimple on both cheeks 

* Family: The youngest of Futemma clan, which inherited not cursed energy but blessed energy instead. As the power stated, rather than indulging inside negative energy, the user would have to stay and use the power for positive purposes.

* Personality: Mikadzuki is a kind soul, intelligent and understanding. Always go around helping people, but in the process could exploit herself for that decision solely.

"𝙾𝚑, 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖?"

"𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑."

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨

17 years old; second year student, with the appearance of white hair and blue eyes.

*hated rules more than anyone 

*always a second away from diabetes, but survives somehow 

*A man of curiosity and knows no personal space.