Ink x high reader lemon

(Cover and images are not mine, also I thought of this while I was high so I wrote it down. Anywho)

Y/N Pov

It had been a busy day at work, on you're way home now you put on a playlist and started singing along to each song.

When you got home, turned off you're car, and headed inside. Setting you're stuff down on its desganated shelf, heading into the kitchen to find ink finishing (F/F), you hugged him for a minute before pulling away, kissing his forehead. "Well hello love" ink said passing you a bowl of (F/F) sending a smile your way. You and ink have different eating locations that were comfortable, ink downstairs, you upstairs in you're room. After grabbing some of you items, you headed upstairs. In you're room now, you check if you're stash is in the same place, looking in the closet, finding it underneath a bag still sealed, you take it out and roll 2 blunts. You put the rest back in its spot heading to the balcony, immediately after sitting down you spark up, waiting for (F/F)to cool down. After finishing the first blunt, you go back inside and eat. Once finished, you hear a knok on the door, "Come in" you say just loud enough for them to hear, ink pops his head through glancing around for you, when he finds you, he smiles and steps inside holding something in his hand. You sit up and he sits next to you pulling you into a hug, "hey (Y/N)~"
"Heyy love~"
He pulls away seeing your eyes, they were dropey, he could tell you were high, smiling he cups your face kissing you gently. After a moment he pulls away and pulls out a lighter, "wanna spark up?" He asks, you nod a little surprised that he wanted to get high with you. You stand up taking his hand, and leading him outside to the balcony.

Ink Pov:
I sit next to (Y/N) as she's getting ready to light the blunt, she passes me the blunt and runs me through how I'm supposed to hit it, it took me a sec but I got it down. I pass her the blunt, a few minutes have passed, the blunt is gone now, (Y/N) gets up and leads me inside

Lemon warning ⚠️

Back inside now, she pins me to the balcony door and grabs my hands putting them on her hips. "(Y/N)?" I ask as she gets closer to my face. "Mmm yes?" She kisses me before I could stop her, she traces her hands down to my hips, breaking the kiss she asks if this is ok, I nod and she continues. She slowly starts sliding her pants off, I figure I'd do the same. Once mine are off, (Y/N) is only left in an over sized t-shirt, she grabs my hand leading me to the bed, I pin her down and kiss her again this time more pasonitly, sliding my hands under her shirt I start playing with her chest.

"Mmm~"

She moans softly into the kiss making me a little flustered. Pulling away breaking the kiss, I start making my way to her neck, leaving small marks. I glance up at her and she nods, one hand makes its way on her thigh close to her core, squeezing a bit, I slide one finger in. She gasps as I start pumping, then adding one at a time till I'm fisting her at a rate she can handle. Once I feel she's ready, I align myself to her entrance and slowly slide in not to hurt her.

Y/N Pov

As he's sliding in, I can't help but moan out, screwing my eyes shut, gripping the bed sheets. It takes a sec for me to adjust, I tap his hand and he starts at a slow pace.

"Shhiiitt"

I moan out as he starts increasing his pace. He let's out small moans every now and again, after what felt like an hour, I felt his movements start to get sloppy, I could tell he was close. Shortly after I felt my release hit, halfway through mine, ink pulled out and came on my thigh. After coming down from our highs, ink grabs a washcloth from my bedside drawer, cleaning my thigh.

"Can we take a shower love?" I ask, "sure" He replys. We hop in the shower and take a nap.