Top Error x Bottom werewolf reader (in heat) lemon

This story was requested by:
@TylerTysonBlackout

This one is also inspired by @Anonymous_Sinner_TWT

(A/N) this took way longer than expected, because I was being put in a semi unsafe place. I'm safe now dw, the first part was inspired, the rest was my idea, anyway hope ya'll enjoy ^^

⚠️Lemon warning ⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N Pov

"Oh fuuuck~"

I cry out as error speeds up his pace, his thrusts start to get sloppy so I could tell he was close. I grab on the bed frame infront of me as I feel myself cum along with error.

"ERROR!~"

"(Y/N)!~"

I wake up to my body shaking as my orgasme hits, arching my back now I slide one down to my core, making circle motions with my fingers until I hear the ding from my phone, my ears perk up a bit at this. I glance at the time, 6:57pm it read. I open my phone to a text from error.

"Hey, I'm kinda bored can I come over around 7:30pm?"

Without thinking I shoot a reply that read,

"sure, sounds fun"

Fuck, I can't seem to stay away from him right now. I get up, hide my ears and tail, and hop in the shower. Once out I glance at the time, 7:15pm it read.

"Damm, faster than normal today huh"

Quickly drying off and putting on clothes, I let my ears and tail ruffle out. Waking back to my room, I grab a new (F/C) bed sheet. Once in my room I quickly take the bedding off and replace it and taking the dirty one and tossing into the washer. I'm interrupted by the familiar sound of the door, I quickly finish what I'm doing then let error in.

"Hey love"

"Hey (Y/N)"

He pulls my into a hug, Im just a tad shorter, so I'm at chest level. After a moment he pulls away, I lead him upstairs, shutting the bedroom door behind error. Hope he didn't notice how deep in subspace I am. Little did I know, he had a little 'issue' himself.

Error pov

As we were talking and playing some games, I could feel my situation getting more intense, I exused myself to the bathroom to at least lower the intensity.

⚠️Lemon warning ⚠️

I set a timer, locking the door behind me, I slump to the floor and sigh. Sliding my member out, I start going at a slow pace,, keeping noises from coming out,increasing it until the timer goes off. Fuck. I slide it back in, washing my hands, and going back into (Y/N)'s room with a flushed face. She pats the bed next to her, I lay back covering my face until I feel a hand on my thigh. Taking one hand off my face, I see (Y/N), ears down with a look of concern.

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah, just a little on edge"

"Is there anyway I can help?"

I think for a sec, after a moment I say,

"Yeah, but if you're not comfortable with it that's alright," I pause, without another word I feel her get on top of me.

"I think I know what you mean" She says, before she can do anything I tie her up with my strings, bringing her to eye level, cup her face and kiss her. After a moment I pull away to get a good look at her expression, needy, very needy. I know how I'm gonna play this out, I just need the go ahead. She nods, I slide my hands down to her thighs squeezing them. She lets out small whimpers as I continued squeezing until I'm close to her core, sliding my middle and ring fingers over her covered cilt slowly, gradually increasing my pace as her whimpers turn into small moans. Smirking now, I continue to tease her until She's begging for me to fuck her, pleased with her reaction, I untie her legs, slide her pants and panties off and letting them drop to the floor. I then tie her legs back up spreading them as well, I slide mine off as well. Grabbing a bottle of lube, putting a small amount on, rubbing it in a little bit then setting it aside aligning myself with her entrance, slowly sliding in.

Y/N Pov

As he slides in, tears start flooding my eyes due to feeling, I screw my eyes shut letting out a string of swear words, clenching my fists as he's halted by the position and the top of my uterus. After a moment I nod letting him know he can move, he starts off slow but right as I starting to get used to his pace, he starts going at an incredibly fast pace making my eyes roll back and my tongue roll out before going back in, causing me to bite down on my lip.

"Holy shit-" I  breathe out, as I do I feel a sharp pain sliding on my thigh, glancing down I see a knive on my thigh, quick and percice carving his name on me. Deep, but not too deep. Tears well up again halfway through, feeling my tail lighty thumping on the floor beneath me, I let out a shaky breath causing error to look up at my face, stopping his movement. He finishes, setting the said knive higher on my thigh close to my abdomen. Taking my face in his hands, caressing my cheeks and planting kisses on my neck, collar bone, and lips. After a moment of him doing this making the pain off my mind, he speaks up,

"I have a position I wanna try"

He pulls out, undoing the restraints, and placing me on the bed. "Hands and knees now, darling" he says just loud enough for me to hear, I nod getting into said position, I feel him on the bed and grabbing my hips. "Ready?~" He coos, I send a thumbs up his way, with that he slides in quicker than the first time until he's halted again. Once fully in, he continues with his fast pace from before making me cry out and burying my face in the pillows infront of me. The only sounds in the room was bone hitting skin, errors low grunts and moans, and me trying not to full on scream from the mass amount of pleasure. After what felt like a good 10 minutes, I feel my body getting weaker and error Twitch. I grab the bed frame infront of me as error continues going faster with each thrust.

"OH FUCK, ERROR~" I scream into the pillows, I tighten my grip on the bed frame infront of me as I feel the knot unravel from inside, halfway through my release, I feel error release as well. After coming down, he pulls out and lays next to me, pulling me into a hug from behind. After a few minutes of him running his hand through my hair and cuddling, breaking the comfortable silence he asks,

"Wanna shower?"
I turn over facing him, I nod and he carries me into the bathroom setting me down in the tub gently, and starts the water. We bathe, error being careful of my ears and tail, go back to the room and cuddle for the night.