Pregnant (Pt2)-Chris

This is the Part 2 of Chris' pregnancy journey.

Summary:It's been 3months since the family have known about Chris pregnancy and they have been really careful and caring,overprotective about Chris.

Tw:Moody,sickness and pregnancy cravings and shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris's Pov
Today I'm in my third month of pregnancy it means,I'm 3months pregnant and it's also been 3months since my family know and i'm so grateful for them all they have been to me is caring,understanding and overprotective of me.

All my negative thoughts before are now placed with positive thoughts.I know that my baby will have the best uncles grandparents and aunts(our friends).Whenever I'm craving anything instead of asking me weird shits they just smile at me and tried their best to find one for me.

I didn't know the gender of my baby yet because my doctor haven't messaged me yet when to go back to her clinic.But Matt and Nick made a guess and they really want a niece.I chuckled to myself ever since my stomach have gotten bigger and i started showing well they wont stop petting it and talking to them.

The thing is my pregnancy is different from women's pregnancy.Yes, i was born with a girl mattress but still my pregnancy is different sometimes i still have morning sickness and when i smell something that my nose doesn't want to smell it made me nauseous and made my head aches.

So,today i'm here at the couch on my phone while Nick and Matt are also here at the couch watching over me.I saw something on tiktok now I'm craving for Ice cream with gummy as a topping.I was about to stand up when Someone pushed me back down it was Matt.

"Where are you going Chris?If you're craving something just tell us and Nick don't stand up!!"Matt scolded me and i sighed in defeat and nodded"Well, i was going to thr kitchen because i was craving for Ice cream and gummy as a toppings"I said and looked up at them"Then i"ll make it for you just stay!"Nick said and i nodded.

I'm glad i have them in my life"Matt,cuddles!!"I said and went to Matt's side and wrapped my arms around his waist"Wow, you are very clingy when you're pregnant huh? Cute!"Matt said and ruffled my hair.A minute later Nick came back with the food i asked for"Here ya go, pregnant boy!"He said and handed me the food and i immediately ate it.

"Chrissy, can we come with you to you're ultrasound gender reveal?"Matt asked and i nodded.After eating"Wan sleep"I said mumbling.I felt Matt laying my head on his lap and my legs on Nick's lap"Go to sleep baby.."Nick said and caressed my hair and i fell asleep a minute later.

Matt's Pov
While Chris sleeps on my lap Nick's hand is at Chris' stomach touching it.While i'm on my phone when my phone started ringing and it was Madi."Hey Nick,Madi is calling can you take Chris first?"I asked Nick and he nodded while i moved to the other side of the couch and answered the call.

"Hello,Madi yeah whats up?"I said through the phone.I heard some voices at the end of the phone"Hey Matt,Can me,Nathan and Alahna come over?we want to visit especially Chris"Matt said sounds excited"Let me ask Nick first okay?"I said and i heard her say yes.

"Nick,Madi's asking if she can come over with Nathan and Alahna and Paige?"I asked Nick who smiled at me"Of course! I know Chris would want to see his Childhood friend Alahna!"He said and i nodded and went back to talking to Madi"Nick said yes you can come over."I said"Thanks be there in 5minutes"Madi said and ended the call.

"Hey Nick i'll be in the kitchen cooking tell Chris that incase he wakes up and looks for me.."I said and Nick nodded i kissed Chris' forehead before leaving to the kitchen.I decided to cook some pasta and some curry just incase they don't like pasta.I started cooking the food.

Nick's Pov
While Matt is cooking i heard a doorbell on our door.That must be Madi, but how can i open the door? When my baby brother is still asleep in my lap.Thank goodness Matt is already walking to the door to open it and Madi,Paige,Alahna and Nathan walked inside.

"Hi Nick"Madi hugged me and i hugged back"So,how are you guys?"I asked softly to not wake up the sleeping boy on my lap"We're fine, how is Chris?"Paige asked and caressed his stomach."He's fine,Moody but nothing we can't handle.."I said and caressed my brother's hair.

We have been talking for like 5minutes when i felt someone moved in my lap.I looked at my lap and Chris is already awake and he sat up and rubbed his eyes"Hi Chrissy,how was your sleep?"Matt asked sitting next to Chris"Fine,wait why are you guys here?"Chris asking Madi in confusion.

"Well, we were bored thats why we decided to visit you guys today.."Alahna said and Chris nodded and stood up"Going to the kitchen?"I asked Chris.He looked at me and said"Yeah, i want some orange juice!""He pouted and left to go to the kitchen.

6months later

Chris's Pov
So, i'm 6months pregnant today and it's the worse for me.My back always hurt my legs everything hurts but i'm glad for my family and friends for being there for me.Right now,I'm currently getting ready to go to the hospital with Nick and Matt.

Today is the day that i'll know my baby's gender.After i got ready i went downstairs but i almost fall down luckily nick caught me"Are you okay Chrissy?"He said and caressed my stomach"Yeah Nick i'm fine lets go?"I said and we left i sat at the back with Nick while Matt drives.

At the hospital
Right now,I'm laying down here on the bed because the doctor is doing my ultrasound and she is showing us my baby's gender.After the ultrasound we are just waiting for the doctor to come back to her clinic.

A minute later the doctor came back Me,Matt,and Nick are super excited"Okay, so congratulations Chris you're having a girl!!"The doctor said and handed me the ultrasound.Damn,fvck this hormones"Damn, why am i so emotional?"I said and i felt my brothers hug me"Its cause of hormones, lets go home and tell them?"Matt said and i nodded.

When we arrived at home my parents and justin along with our friends have been waiting at the Couch looking at us"So Matt Nick Chris what is the gender?"Nathan asked us who sounds exciting"Well,first of all Baby girl is healthy and strong"Nick said and the others have their mouths open.

"Wait..Baby girl? ITS A GIRL?"Alahna said My beautiful bestfriend said"Yeah it is Alahna!"I said and they all hugged me but careful to not squish my belly"Oh my god! I'm gonna think of a name!!!"Taylor said and we groaned"Pls,no tay its worst!"Matt said and she just pouted.

"Are you hungry Chris"Mary lou asked me.I sat on the couch and I nodded"Yes mom, i want some apples with ketchup hehe.."I said my mom nodded and went to the kitchen when i felt a hand on my bump and it was Nick and Matt feeling her kick and talk to her.

"Hi Baby girl, this is you're uncles and aunties we cant wait to meet you! It's only 3months left and you're going to be born into this world."Matt said caressing my stomach.I smiled and it was Nick's turn to talk to her"Hi baby, we love you so much and we cant wait to meet you!pls come out quick"Nick said and i felt a kick i guess the others felt it too.

"OMG!it kicked!!"Madi said and touched my stomach.A smile plastered on my face before i cuddled with Matt and waited for Mom to finish cooking.

The end!!

I'll make a part 3 of this hope you like this

Thank you
-Your lovely
Author