Silence | RM

"Babe?"I spoke as I silently opened the door to his studio. It was dark, the only light sorce being the bright screen of his computer. About 30 minutes ago, I was still at home, waiting for him to return as it was at that moment 1:30 in the morning. But when he didn't arrive I took it into my own hands to go and look for my boyfriend. So here I was now, standing in, almost, complete darkness, watching Joon put beats together on his screen, his headphones on, probably blasting at full volume and on noice canceling mode. I slowly moved over to stand behind his chair and took out my phone. If my boyfriend was already this stressed, I wasn't going to scare him by randomly putting my hand onto his shoulder. So I decided to text him, and see if he would turn around then, put to my suprise his phone didn't even light up. "It's probably on airplane mode," I thought. "Well then, there was nothing else to do, then tap him." I slightly rested my fingertips on his broad shoulders, earning a little jump from him. He took of one headphone, didn't even loon back, and spoke: "Jimin, I already told you... don't bother me." Sliding my second hand onto his other shoulder, I began massaging them, trying to release any tension. "Baby, it's not Jimin..." Joon finally took off his headphones and turned around in his chair. By his expression, I was the last person he would've expected. "Jagyia, what are you doing here? I thought you were asleep at home?", he mumbled. "Well, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I would let my boyfriend overwork himself?", I shot back at him, resting my right hand on his cheek. Namjoon tiredly stood up. Towering over me, he glanced down at me, then engulfed me in a big hug. "Naww, come here," I whispered, pulling his head down to rest on my shoulder and slowly tangle my hand in his hair. We stood there for some time, then he stood up straight again, ending the hug. He slowly moved his hands up from my waist, sliding over my back, up to my jaw, massaging it all so slightly. "I'm sorry," was all he said, looking down at me, eyes shimmering of regret. Cupping his cheeks with my hands, I whispered: "For what?". Joon moved his thumps over his lips, starting to speak again: "Leaving you alone all day, not being the perfect boyfriend, I don't even know why you would date me. Have yous seen Jimin or Jungkook they look-", I cut him off by pressing my lips onto his, ending his little rant. "Babe, look at me. This is your dream and your job! And I don't wanna date Jimin nor Jungkook, I love you. You are perfect for me!" Joon looked at me for a long time while I drew small circles with my thumbs on his cheeks. "I love you so much," he then stated, glancing at his lips. "I love you even more," I answered, connecting our lips. We stood there in silence, our lips and souls connected, not letting anything or anyone burst our bubble. As we broke the kiss, the man I loved finally had that gorgeous dimple smile. I couldn't help but smile at him, his smile always making me happy. "Come on, let's stay here for the night... it's already very late, and we have the sofa to sleep on," he suggested. I just nodded and walked over to the couch, arranging it so that both of us could fit and comfortably sleep on it. I was happy I drove here in some comfortable clothes, them being Joons shirt and his joggers. Sitting down, I slipped off my socks and bra while watching my boyfriend turn off his computer and put away his work stuff. In the darkness, I then felt him lay down left to me and pull me into him. I then laid my head down onto his chest, hearing his calming heartbeat. Joon tightened his grip around me, and in the dark, I could see him looking down at me, smiling. Quickly, I moved my hand, booping his nose, earning a chuckle from him. "Thank you," he mumbled as I was close to drifting asleep. "Always Joon, always," I answered, shifting one had up to stroke his hair. The last thing I felt before falling asleep being my brofriend taking my hand out his hair, interlocking our hands, and putting them onto his chest. The only thing I want to fall asleep and wake up too, the rest of my life.