Chapter 8: The Big Entrance Exam

It has been nine months since Izuku Midoriya passed his test. All Might was not pleased hearing about how he brutally beat his pupil, so as punishment, BJ had to go all around the world, cleaning up trash and then vaporizing them with his heat vision. He had to do this every day.

Not that he minded, at least he had something to do in those nine months aside from sitting on the couch and watching television all day. Now all that has passed and Big J is standing on the entrance of UA high school—one of the most prestigious hero schools in all of Japan.

This was the school All Might, the number two hero-Endeavor and Best Jeanist were taught to become heroes. But this is also the school that Izuku Midoriya chose. All Might had asked to keep an eye on him, which was a pain but accepted.

Speaking of the green-haired teen, he stood still, shaking from nervousness. He didn't change much in nine months, only a bit taller and less skinny.

BJ: "All Might need to teach not to be a nervous wreck always." He sighs.

He walks past the frozen boy. All Might thankfully had not yet revealed his identity, only their relationship. Which he preferred.

He didn't want to be interviewed by a hero nerd who would orgasm every word he spoke. But this also allows him to see Izuku Midoriya's progress from a distance. BJ put his hands in his pockets only to feel an unfamiliar object brush his fingers.

Instantly he was reminded of the ID card All Might gave him. The ID would show his 'full name' and 'Quirk'. He hadn't had the chance to see it this morning.

His finger grabbed the card and pulled it out of his pocket. pocket. Then he read it under his breath.

Name: Benjiro Jackson Yagi

Gender: Male

Age: 14

BJ: "Benjiro Jackson Yagi, hm."

It wasn't his real name. He would not reveal his real name to All Might nor did he want to choose his alias and so he left his fake name up to the number one hero. Benjiro Jackson Yagi.

Not the worst name BJ could think of. His eyes briefly glance at his photo of the side. His dead eyes and sour face stared at the camera.

Yikes, even he could tell it wasn't his best photo, it looked like a goddamn mugshot. Nevertheless, his eyes drift to the bottom to read his 'Quirk'.

Quirk: Power up "By eating a lot and gaining calories, BJ Yagi can increase his strength, speed and durability for a time. Only runs out when his body no longer has calories to burn!"

BJ nods his head in approval. All Might listen and list on the registration how his powers work. Sure he wouldn't be flying and shooting beams from his eyes.

But using his physical strength allows him more flexibility than his other abilities. As he continued to read through his card, someone roughly shoved him aside, nearly knocking BJ down.

???: "Move out of the way extra."

The person that shoved him said. BJ instantly recovered and looked at the idiot person that dared push him. The rude bastard barely paid any attention to him and already had his back turned on BJ.

The rude bastard was taller than he was, they had ashen spiky blonde hair and possessed a lean muscular frame. Another thing that BJ noticed was that the rude bastard seems to be wearing the same uniform as Izuku Midoriya. A school mate perhaps?

The ashen blonde angrily stomps towards the entrance, it seems for some reason the rude bastard was angry.

BJ: "Learn how to be a more polite asshole."