5. The sounds of droplets and running

A/N 7/5/23- Thank you guys so much for the support on this book, I promise that when I finish this book that there will be more to come! (Maybe another RF Wally book if you guys are up to it 👀)

This chapter will contain - minor swearing lol

I walked along the walls of the sewer system, as my *paw/hand/claw* draped along the wall, feeling the bumps and cracks. I had been walking for 10 minutes, but it felt like an eternity. As the smell was worsening, making my nose twitched every 30 seconds.

But I wasn't focused on all of that, all I focused on was getting out of here.. Getting to freedom. I heard the droplets of water drop to the ground around me, as they made a sort of relaxing sound to calm my brain. But a few minutes later, I wasn't only hearing the droplets, I was now hearing the sounds of people behind me, the sound of movement around me. I looked behind myself, realizing I was about to be caught.

Now instead of walking, I was running. Which might've been a bad decision because now I heard them running behind me, I heard people yelling after me. It sounded like 10 people were behind me, as I ran around the corner. 

I continued running, as an arrow was shot right at me. I ducked down at the perfect timing, as I sprinted down the tunnel, at the end of it, there was a pitch fork of tunnels that went different way. I looked behind me, seeing the men go around the corner to chase me down. I looked back, seeing the tunnel on the far left gave me an idea, as I jumped into the dirty water, holding my breath as I swam across. I get out just in time as I started to run again, slipping a bit from how wet I was.

I kept on running, not even looking back at the people. "OH YOU LITTLE SHIT." I heard a voice from behind, I recognized the coldness of the voice, as I ran faster. Unfortunately..

He was faster.

He pounced onto me, making me fall with him on my back, I **Howled/hissed/growled** as I tried to shake him off, I felt something be injected into me. I felt the drowsiness again, as I felt the weight of the man leave my back. "When you get back, I will not hesitate to throw you into the grinder." The man whispered into my ear, I shivered as I blacked out.

'Here we go again... I suppose.'

A/N 7/6- I thought about it and maybe I might make a RF Wally x Y/N book after this one🤭🤭 (Ofc it wont be smut or anything like that lmao) Or a oneshot book based on the many RF Wally audios on tiktok :D just two suggestions lmfao