Chapter 2: When You Work Under the Sun, You Need to Stay Hydrated

(Third Person POV)

The day seems to be going as per usual with the Academy City skies as a beautiful blue endless expanse completely uninterrupted by the usual air traffic of the rest of the world. Only littered by the occasional blimp which was relatively quiet by comparison.

But it's Academy City where the peace never lasts for long as we focus on what appears to be a small blip in the sky.

*BOOM* The object aims towards the ground moving faster and faster piercing the sound barrier. Upon closer inspection, there appears to be a guy clinging to the side of it hanging on for dear life.

"FUCK THE CARTEL AT THIS POINT HELP! I'M FUCKED!" Y/N yelled at the top of his lungs begging for even the slightest bit of assistance as he's sent hurtling towards the earth.

Y/N puts on his AR glasses which he had been saving for such an occasion and dialed Accelerator's number.

"ACCELERATOR! HELP!!! I'M CLINGING ON TO THE SIDE OF A ROCKET HEADED STRAIGHT FOR OUR METH LAB!" Y/N was frantically explaining the situation hoping for any form of assistance.

"What?! we can't let that happen we have over a billion dollars stored in the lab right now! our reputation will never recover! Send me a scan of the missile." Accelerator ordered.

"Aaaand... send! oh shit! this thing has a blast radius big enough to take out our go-to coffee shop! who the fuck would do such a cruel thing?!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Calm down! I'm targeting it with my ability now you should be slowing down that should buy you enough time to stop it." Accelerator explained with a slight hint of fear for his beloved coffee shop.

Y/N Raised his arms, constructing 2 bright orange mandalas and overlaying them directly on top of each other. The 2 discs then rotated atop the other crafting an intricate spiral that functioned similarly to a lock decoder.

"You have 20 seconds!" Accelerator reminded Y/N before the bomb went off

"Yeah yeah I got it." the rings spun faster and faster at mind-boggling speeds, racing to reach the detonator.

"Bomb defused reel it in!"

Accelerator then brought the missile in slowly putting it directly in front of what appeared to be an abandoned factory (The same one from the side adventure)

"Why the hell didn't you just destroy it then? you clearly could've. This thing isn't that big of a threat why did you insist on saving it?!" Accelerator asked.

"Ah, you sweet naive imbecile... this right here is the solution to all our problems! I've been preparing a special meth lab defense system that this rocket could be perfect for! And we can even re-use the explosives in case the IRS finds us." Y/N explained.

"That's fucking stupid... maybe... not?" Accelerator was so baffled by the batshit insane nature of the plan that he let out a small smirk.

"I don't even think you needed me to become a villain! you got that flair in you already!" Accelerator was feeling slightly proud that he finally had someone worthy enough to be acknowledged as a villain by him.

"I appreciate the sentiment but don't undervalue yourself you were essential to getting our operation up! so chin up anyways I'm gonna get this setup then head out. I'm trying a new side hustle today so I better get going I'll meet you at McDonalds for lunch tomorrow alright?" Y/N said while making his way to the exit.

[PART 2] (Y/N POV)

"How the hell do I get to the garden of learning? I've never been into rich girl territory but I gotta make this delivery! Ughhh... such misfortune."