Chapter 3: Tokiwadai is Targeted!

(Third person POV)

A large metal door opens letting out an eerie groaning noise. Behind the open doorway reveals a large industrial lab packed to the brim with massive vats of unknown liquids, sanitary equipment like gloves, and cleanroom suits decorated the halls ready to be used by the over 100 workers who manned this massive operation.

"We need to speed up production people! Delivery is in 2 hours I'd rather we be early than late." A white-haired boy appeared from a dimly lit corner of the room his presence commanding respect from everyone who worked under him. This boy was none other than Accelerator spearheading the largest meth operation in Academy City along with Y/N the public knew them only as Los Pollos Hermanos Pharmaceuticals a Multi-national conglomerate that sold medications for chickens. But underneath the facade lay hidden a massive network of industrial meth labs producing enough Meth to keep all of Academy City high if the demand was high enough.

"Understood boss!" A tall gruff man who appeared to be the branch manager responded before going around the facility to ensure everyone sped up sufficiently.

"Tch... Where's Y/N when you need him?" Accelerator thought to himself thinking that time manipulation could be really useful right now.

As soon as he finished the thought a wormhole, a bridge through spacetime appeared in the middle of the factory.

"Speak of the devil!" 

"Yo Accelerator I came by to help you guys out I heard you're a bit behind schedule for delivery do you need some help?" Y/N asked with a smirk on his face.

"Tch... don't get too full of yourself. This deal is important and we need all hands on deck but since you're here... could you cover for me? I got a pretty interesting proposal that I'd like to dig into tonight." Accelerator requested.

"Fine... fine go do whatever you need to do I got you, man. Good luck in whatever goofy ahh experiment they paid you to do." Y/N said before turning around and assisting the workers.

(Timeskip)

Following the delivery, Y/N had some time to kill before he had to return to the garden of learning to continue his search for this Tokiwadai hunter. With this line of thinking he opted to search for Accelerator and see what he was up to. To begin his search he placed his AR glasses on his face and began a full city-wide sweep to find him.

"And we got him." Y/N said to himself pinning his location to a warehouse on the edge of Academy City. Y/N opened a wormhole directly outside of the warehouse to do some snooping on his homie.

As soon as Y/N passed through the tunnel in spacetime he made his way into the Warehouse being extra careful not to trip any alarms. And by being extra careful... I mean he used assassin's creed logic and destroyed their entire security system.

"Ooh, what's going on down there?" Y/N asked himself looking down into a testing chamber and seeing Accelerator with what appeared to be Misaka Mikoto.

"Yo! So you're my partner for this experiment?" Accelerator asked strolling into the room.

"Yes! I look forward to working with you, answers MISAKA." 'Misaka' responded sounding alert but cold. As if she was completely devoid of emotion.

"Creepy..." Y/N said to himself noting her unusual behavior. 

"It's my first time fighting a level 5 too. I'm kinda looking for-" Accelerator said while examining his opponent noting the peculiarity of a level 5 needing a gun.

"Everything is under control, says MISAKA, showing off her enthusiasm about this first battle. By the way, I have received permission to shoot you. May I really?"