✧.* Chapter 7 *.✧

Chapter 7

I walked in and it became dark. Suddenly my body was moving fast, yet I was staying still. Rays of pastel blue, lavender and blush pink raced past me as white stars twinkled in my face. My long hair blew far behind me as I opened my mouth and my cheeks filled with air. My cloak blew all around me as I closed my eyes and fell over. I opened my eyes and the first thing I was greeted with was horses. Horses? Cool! I just now realized I teleported!..through a portal! 12 minutes later Judas finally came through. "Wow what a trip." He laughed, almost stumbling over. "Hey misty what colors did you see?" I froze. "Uh well I saw some pastel blue, lavender and blush pink, why? Didn't you see the same thing?" I asked, my eyebrow raised. "No I saw Silver, gold and bronze." He replied. We both stood there for a second. "I wonder what house we're going to be in." He quietly added. "House? Like hogwarts?" I asked, trying not to cry at my sad attempts of cracking jokes. "You really don't take anything serious, huh?" He said, his lips raising into a small smile. "Uh no I guess not." I said. "Alright my darlings. Here we have Sagacious stallions and memorizing mares. Wizards please choose your steeds first. This will be your way of traveling throughout campus, around the campus and through the town."

After every wizard chose their steed, I waited for the signal to choose mine. I looked towards a horse and saw it was looking back at me. It was a handsome stallion. It was a Palomino sabino Arabian. "Misty. Choose me!" The horse said blinking ever so innocently. My jaw dropped to the floor and rolled off my shoe, not really but I was shocked! "Horses can talk?!" I shouted, blowing up the silence with my loud voice. "Wait..Misty." Miss Mossgrove hushed a student who was talking next to her. "You said what now?" She asked, her beady eyes stared through my soul. "Oh nothing. Other than my horse just freaking talked to me!" I shouted, panicked. Sweat dribbled off my head like condensation on a soda can. "Misty..only the greatest witches can hear their horses talk." Miss Mossgrove replied, stunned. "What was it saying to you dear?" She asked. The silence was so loud it made My ears ring. "It was telling me to choose it." I said, scratching my arm. This awkwardness made me swell up with embarrassment and provided an itch so strong it felt as though I can scratch all my skin off. "Well are you going to?" The horse questioned, snorting. Everybody turned towards the horse. "I'm not getting any younger!" The horse neighed, stomping its feet. "Yeah yeah, I'll get you buddy don't worry." I replied. Everybody looked at the horse then back at me. "Okay. Well, witches you may choose your horse." I ran for the stallion but the tall girl grabbed the reins before I could. "My horse." She said puffing out her chest arrogantly. I stormed off and grabbed the last horse. "All right everybody, please mount your steed." Miss Mossgrove instructed. I mounted my mare and ran my fingers through it's beautiful mane. "Can you talk too?" I asked the horse. The horse stared off into space as I groaned. "Misty what's the matter? Where's the stallion you were talking to earlier?" Miss Mossgrove asked handing me the reins. "That girl took it." I huffed. "Anya please switch horses with Misty." Miss Mossgrove ordered, looking at Anya sternly. Anya let out a long exaggerated sigh. "I chose it first but whatever." She complained, just then the horse bucked her off neighing like it hit its ankle on a scooter. She got up, her face glowing beetroot red and started walking like her cat just died. She made her way over to the mare I was on. "Hop off cowgirl." She barked. Her eyes roared with anger. "Yes ma'am." I nodded my head, running over to my horse. "Hey boy." I said, rubbing its cheek. "Hey. Finally. That girl smelt like sweaty feet." The horse huffed. "I'm Sunny." The horse said, nuzzling into me. "Hey sunny I'm Misty. Misty cordiff." Sunny's eyes grew wide. "Matilda Cordiffs granddaughter?" Sunny stomped. "Yes, that's me." I rolled my eyes. I hopped on sunny and confidently grabbed the reins. "Hope you like cats. Come on milo." I said having milo sit in front of me. Milo was spectating me from above the whole time, stretching out his new wings. "I'll do fine." Sunny replied. Miss Mossgrove hopped on a beautiful Irish cob as she trotted away signaling everyone to follow her. The witches all trotted away with her as the wizards patiently waited.