Twelve.

Legend-Omniscient🌿

Peso and Blizz stood over the bleeding body of a man called Ghost.He was a gang member from the group called Mecca that was ran in the streets.

"I think we fucked the city up with this one." Blizz said laughing passing peso the blut back.

"I think I did to much." Peso said looking down at the body on the floor cringing.He took all his anger out on his targets so when he killed he just blacked out completely.

They took turns stabbing and slicing him up.That's how they also bonded taking turn sharing bodies.

"Nigga you did fuxking over kill.Should we leave him here orrr?" Blizz questioned him.

"Duh fuxk we gon take him home with us?"They turned their heads to the sound that was coming from out the bed room.

"Oh shit I forgot about shawty."Peso said sucking his teeth.

"Her ass in Thea crying n shxt fuxk you do to ha ass?" Blizz asked ask they walked out the back door to the rental car they brought.

"Put take on her mouth and lock her in the closet.I would've let her out but someone gon find they asses sooner or later."

"Fasho.Damn we should've let her watch her nigga die."Peso shook his head at his friends crazy suggestions l.He started up the car and started to drive out of the dark alley.

Shortly after he ended up dropping Blizz off at his house.

"The rest of the racks yours.I'll fuck with you later blood." He said dapping Peso up through the window before going into his house.

Peso pull off after he went into the house and started driving down the empty streets.Since it was going on 4 in the morning and nobody was outside unless you were leaving the club.

He stopped at a red light and his mind started to wander off and think about MJ.He know he been distant from her but he had to leave the city to get his mind right.

Maddison actually started to make him happy over the past few months he just had a bad way of showing it.He knew he would eventually start to love her he was just scared to because he thought she wouldn't accept him for who he is.

A car behind him started to honk at him repeatedly indicating that the light was green and he just kept sitting there.

"I shouldn't move." He mumbled to hisself pulling off.

"You should've just shot they car up."the voice in his head said making his shake his head.

When he got to the next light he started to think again.

"Yeah shawty I gotta dip.I'll come back doe or I'll see you tomar type shit."

"Fuck dis." He said cutting over in the next line to take him on the expressway to go to Maddison's house instead of going home.

When he told her he missed her he actually did mean it.Peso was realizing that his feeling was starting to change and he wasn't going to stop the feeling.

Though sometimes he wanted to be alone and have distance then others he wanted to live in her skin and it was fuck the lowkey shit.