Fourteen

Legend-Omniscient🌿

"Not only did you run off with my shit.You been ducking me for bout a month.Got your niggas to try to rob mines and only 1/5 of yours standing right now." Peso said blowing out smoke.

"I know what I did why you telling me again?" Pookie said tied up to a chair.

"To let you know you a bitch."Taymar said getting the blunt from Peso.

"Ain't You the one with the pretty chef girlfriend?I'd fuck her better then you.I know the pussy probably loose doe.Y'all had that ugly ass baby and shit." He said chuckling.

"Mmm.I only heard him say kill his whole family?What yall hear?" Taymar said turning around asking Peso,Blizz and woo.

"Yeah definitely his grandma who stay down East.106 and pike."Woo added.

"Y'all niggas is hoes cuh.Fuck all 3 of y'all I know what I did ion gaf bout if y'all kill me or not gon head."He said nonchalantly.

Woo took his gun out and shot him in his shoulder.They all looked at him while Pookie winched out in pain.

"What?I'm tired of hearing him talk."He made a irritated face.

"You hell nigga."Blizz laughed.

Peso looked down at his phone seeing Maddison was calling making him smile so he walked away to answer.

𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮❤️
𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

"Helloooo"

"Wassup pretty."

He said still smiling.

"You coming over to-Oh is everything alright?Where you at?"

She asked hearing Pookie scream in the background from acid being poured on him.

"Yeah you know trap house type shit but yeah I'll be over soon.You catering to a nigga?"

"Yeah I'm cooking now I'll run the shower when you get here."

Maddison loved being submissive to Legend she ain't know why it was just his vibe.

"I was only playing.But aye I gotta go they finna blow my shit see you later."

"Okay byeeee."she said hanging up.

"Bout time motherfucker.Done boo loving?"Blizz said passing him the gun.

"My turn."

"Nova youn gotta be all in my ear I did what you said.She needed more pampers,bottles,clothes and other shit I got it all fuck you still complaining bout."

"That bitch.Stop having that bitch round my baby."She said pointing and yelling in his face.

"Watch that bitch word.Stop using my baby as a excuse to see me that's all you want Nova."

"If I wanted you back I could have you."She said pushing him down off the step.He didn't hit females but nova needed her ass beat real bad.

"You ain't never have me to begin with.Fuck out my face."He said walking away from the door to his car.

"She the reason why I smoke" he mumbled lighting his blunt up pulling off to go see his dad.

"How she's not gonna tell her friend
She really fucking a star
She too cute to ride a Uber so I bought her a
car
They been trying to catch up with me, l'm just already far" he sung.