Months ago on and changes happen

It's been a couple of months since Matthew has been on the set. He's been acting weirder than usual. And no it's not in the good way either. Matthew comes home one day and slams the door. Baby. I say. He growls. What's wrong? I asked. For fuck sakes Y/n what do you think? Matthew yells. I jump. I run into the bedroom and into our bathroom and lock the door. Baby. Matthew says. I'm sorry. He says. Flashbacks of the past when I was hit by my ex. And screamed at. I cry in the bathroom. Baby I'm sorry! Let's talk this out please. Baby! He cries. Baby please. He says. His voice cracks. Go away! Matthew! I cried out. He bangs on the door. Baby come out! Please! He begs. GO AWAY MATTHEW! I scream. I felt the door get hit. I jumped up and ran into the corner. The banging continued in for a while. Then stopped. I opened the door. To see my Matthew laying there emotional on the bed. Baby. I say. He turns to me. Crying. He gets in his knees and begs. Baby I'm sorry, forgive me! Forgive me please. Matthew baby. I say. I'm sorry. I'm not like him I promise! He says. Baby i know your not like my ex. I say. Baby let me kiss you please. He begs. Let me hold you! Let me figure a way out to apologize. Matthew says. I kiss him. His lips are salty because of the tears. I wipe away his tears. Baby. I say. He looks at me with his big green eyes. Baby it's ok. Maybe it's time for a shower ok? I say. He nods. Baby I'm so sorry. He says. Let's get you in the shower baby. I say trying to let him calm down. Baby. He says. Yes my love. I say. Come shower with me please. He says. Ok baby. Let me get some clothes ok, I'll put them in the dryer and then we can cuddle. He nods. He grabs two towels and brings them in the bathroom. He starts the water and gets in. As I walk in and shut the door he looks at me in amazement. What? I asked. What is it?