CHAPTER 14

(Jisoo's POV)
It was a normal day at the office. I was checking the list of my assistant. I was so shocked to see who is my assistant. It's Tzuyu, Jimin's so-called Best friend and my enemy. I know this is Jimin's idea. He just loves irritating me. I am gonna kill him before that let me think of a last way to change my assistant. So I asked the staff.

Staff: Sorry Ma'am. It's already decided. And Mr Park said not to bother your decision.

Jisoo: It's fine. BTW, Your Mr Jimin will not be alive. So be ready with a wreath and arrange a funeral.

Staff: Okay?*Confused*

I left there and went to Jimin's room. I knocked.

Jimin: Come in.

I opened the door.

There was Taehyung, Chaeyoung, Jennie, Yoongi, Lisa and Jungkook.

Chaelizkookjenyoongi: Ohh, Jimin you are dead.

Jen: Wow, correct timing!

Suga: Yeah.

Lisa: We should do this often.

I throw a pillow at him. *Chaelizkookjenyoongi laughed*

We started to pillow fight. While Chaelizkookjenyoongi cheered.

Jisoo: Why are you doing this to me? You are so freaking annoying like the most annoying idiot I have ever seen.

Jimin: What did I do dear?*Acts innocent*

(Taehyung's POV)
Dear? And why are they acting like couples? Like why? I was so jealous. I was more jealous after Jimin hugged Jisoo. And my sister has no problem?

Thank you!✨❤✨

Should I countinue with this brother Jealousy thing?

Or

Should I tell Taehyung that Jisoo is Jimin's Sister?

Will update soon!💓