Simple Rules

These are a few rules. I might add more just in case.

1. Please put your oc form first. I will not rp with you if you do not fill out the form. I will leave a thumbs up '👍' to let you know you are allow to rp

2. Do not rush me to respond quick even though I am not doing much. If I am asleep, I will let you know that I am going to bed. I will apologize to you that I didn't saw your message because of wattpad notifications or I was helping out with my family.

3. No Marysue, abusive, and suicidal. I can handle a bit of suicidal but not everytime an oc is upset. As for the marysue part do not give your oc too much powers. It will be complicated for me and it will be unfair for both of us. If some power of my oc you seem to not like i understand and will not use it in our rp. I can handle possessive or obsessed because I enjoy the drama. If something is making me confused of your oc, please explain to me so I can understand.

4. You can not enter another person rp. You will be kicked out or simply blocked. You have your own.

5. You can either message me or use the comments here. I don't mind. As long as you feel comfortable and having fun.

6. Please be respectful with my work and others. I want everyone to have fun. Especially since it the summer.

7. Do not use religion in these rp. I respect the religion but I do not feel comfortable talking about it.

8. You could also tag me of your oc. That way you don't have to handle the whole ordeal of the form.

I will add more but these are just a few that I have for now. Also these oc I will use are seprate from religion and other known movies or shows. This is for fun that is if anyone would like to. Anyways have fun with these rp