I hate u!

(Kyo's POV)
__________________________

"You damn rat look what u made me do" I looked at him with an ice cold glare. He always finds some way to piss me off and its annoying "Your the one who chased me you stupid cat!" Oh now he's done it" You want to go rat boy let's go!" He looked at me and smiled"I'll push you in fluffy" fixing his gaze on the broken China that laid scattered on the floor. I couldn't take it I shoved him causing him to fall into the glass slicing threw his shirt and lodging itself into his arm. He looked at me his eyes watering over something in me softened and I held out a hand " Sorry" I muttered he took my hand and I pulled him up. Blood slowly trickled down his arm.Damn. I grabbed the first aid kit and attempted to remove his shirt which with long sleeves was going to prove difficult but he stopped me " Just pull them out already" I was sorta suspicious but let it slide and proceeded to pull out the shards he winced "OK this is the last one" I pulled the last one and bandaged his arm "Thank you" he said "We should clean this up" I solemly agreed and went to get the broom. I came back in and he was just sitting there noticing me he proceeded to pick up glass I stopped him he turned to face me and I smashed my lips into. He looked very shocked and then reality hit me me.