1.

I bid my parents goodbye and step onto the train. I walk until I find my compartment . I open the door and enter.

"Hey Lils!'' Marlene greeted me with a grin. I return the grin and sit on the seat accross her.

"I missed you guys so much in Paris." Dorcas says with a pout. Mar laughs and kisses her on the forehead. Dorcas puts her head in Marlene's lap.

Oh and did I mention they're dating?

That's when Mary and Emmeline burst into the compartment, out of breath. Mary's lipstick is smudged. Their hair is messed up. They freeze.

"Finally!" We laugh.

They sigh and sit next to me. I pass five galleons to Dorcas.

"Did you guys bet on us?" Emmeline chuckles.

"You guys were all over each other."

They both roll their eyes but blush.

"I almost forgot- I've got a prefect meeting to take care of now" I stand up.

"Good luck, tell us about the Headboy (insert name of the headboy) by the way." Marlene wiggles her eyebrows at me. Good friends they may be, but they think I'm in love with him. Honestly, he's just a friend so I don't think of him like that. I'm pretty sure I'd know if I did-

"Sure" I say on the way out.

I walk until I see the prefects' room. I enter. The prefects have already gathered. There's just the Headboy left.

Speaking of, I wonder who that is. Just kidding. James and I correspond through letters during the holidays, so I know he's Headboy.

"Hello. I'm Lily Evans. I'll be your Headgirl." I greet.

I'm sure he'll be great at it, but-

James walks through the door. "Hi. Sorry I'm late, Lily...Well. I'm James Potter and I'll be your Headboy this year." He smiles and nods at everyone, in greeting. I almost snort. Everyone knows who he is. I'm not sure anyone would need an introduction. In fact, the only shock for them, would be his being Headboy.

I clear my throat and take out the list of prefect pairings and pin it on the board in front of us. I list the names and assign it to the prefects. We discuss the timings and precautions and end the meeting. The prefects leave from the room, which leaves me and James alone.

James whistles and grabs a chocolate out from his pocket and takes a bite. I reckon that's from Remus. He says chocolate cures nerves.

"Hey"

"Want(munch) some(chew) chocolate?" At least, that's what I think he said.

"Sure" I chuckle and snatch the whole chocolate bar from his hands. He cutely pouts. I stick my tongue at him. I take a huge bite from the chocolate. I almost spit it out but force myself to swallow it. It tastes horrendous, because it's dark chocolate. Huh, this is definitely not Remus'. I make a disgusted face at James and hand the rest of the chocolate back to him.

"I did not know you had such horrible taste in chocolate!"

He laughs. He looks like he is refraining himself. He blinks and looks at my .. mouth? He shakes his seemingly unwanted thoughts away.

"I'm gonna go back to the compartment. See you!" He smiles and hurriedly leaves the apartment. Weird. I rub at the corner of my mouth and find smudged chocolate. Oh.

I walk back to my compartment. The girls seem to have vanished, probably to the marauders compartment. I sit. Conviniently, the food trolley lady comes by and asks me if I want anything.

I nod and ask her for a Chocolate Frog. I hand her 11 sickles and 7 knuts. Costs a lot for just one Chocolate Frog, I know. It's great , though. I crack open the frog and eat the chocolate. I check the card. I got Dumbledore.

Suddenly, a girl opens the door. I startle. Why the fuck does this keep happening today?

"Hey. Sorry, but can I sit in here?" She asks. She seems geniune ( not )

"Sure, why not." My irritation vanishes. She's gorgeous. Her hair is light pink in colour and cut short, right above her shoulders. Her eyes are like the farthest depths of the oceans, cerulean. She's really pretty.

"So, you're the new Headgirl, right?" She sits down next to me and smiles at me. The smile looks forced, but I think I'm just seeing things. I'm really tired, after all.

"Yeah." I smile back, slightly.

"No one's surprised. You're really smart. But everyone's wondering as to how James Potter became Headboy."

I try not to visibly blush at the compliment. But- James? He'd make a great Headboy. He's smart, friendly, kind and outgoing. Also, he's great at being a leader. I don't see why everyone's so shocked. Sure, his punctuality is not the absolute best. But other than that, he'll be pretty damn good at it.

"Thank you. I don't see why they're shocked, though. He makes a pretty good leader, I'd say."

She seems to realize something. " Oh yeah. I think so too." She nods.

"So, what's your name?"

"Luca Williams. I'm in gryffindor." Oh. I've never heard of her before.

"Lily. Can I kiss you?" What? That was out of no where, but I wouldn't say no.

"I- Sure?" She grabs my waist and kisses me.

She roughly grabs hold on my ass. (LMAO)

I break away from the kiss. "Uh, can you stop that?"

"Oh. Sorry."She says, stiffly. She leans away. "Well. I'm going to go back to my compartment. Let me know if you'd like to .. you know, go on a date sometime?"

"Oh, I'd love to. Thanks." I smile at her and she leaves. I sigh. I look out the window. We're going to reach Hogwarts soon.

I did not like what she just did. But, I forgive her. That was probably a mistake of some sort. She was weird, but I feel I have a little crush on her. She's mysterious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached Hogwarts. We had the usual sorting for the first years. After that, we feasted like starved animals. This is going to be our last year at this place. We will never know solace in routines, ever again. Our only routine will be bloodshed. At the frontlines, fighting against Voldemort. Seeing our loved ones die. Or we'll be in hiding, living in fear of our lives being torn apart any second from now. It's not a good situation for anyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi!

Feed-back is appreciated !

is this a good length for a chapter? 1K will (probably) be my minimum though idk-