ఌ Video games (SMUT) This one is old, I hate it

(QUICK WARNING TO JUST SKIP IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT.) they're aged up obviously. :)

Stan and Kyle had a very long day, hanging out with friends, things to do, and other stuff. At the end of the day they finally had their alone time. Stan's plan was to sit down and play video games, on the other hand Kyle wanted to watch a movie. "Come on mann, video games are WAY cooler." "Nah, movies are definitely better." They both chuckled and settled on playing video games in Stan's bedroom. When they got up there they sat on the bed and got the game set up. "Here Kyle, you can use this controller." "Thanks dude! I'm so ready to kick your ass." Kyle chuckled as Stan stared into the ginger haired guys emerald eyes,rosy cheeks,soft lips,and his hair.. oh how I love his beautiful, red hair. Kyle caught Stan staring. "Bro I just killed you like 10 times! Stop admiring me and play the game." Stan jumped up and blushed embarrassingly. "Stan I just forgot, I left my hat next to you at the edge of the bed! let me grab it." Kyle leaned over Stan, their bodies touching together as Stan admired his features. But wait, Kyle is my best friend, that's so weird dude! As Kyle reached over further to grab his hat, he brushed against Stans crotch. "Got it! Sorry dude." Stan looked down to see his growing boner and quickly covered it with his hands. He knew if Kyle saw he would probably think he's weird. "You ready Stan?" Kyle looked confused as to why Stan was so red and sitting there, not even holding the controller anymore. "Stan, you alright? Your not even holding the controller." Stan looked at Kyle, trying not to make anything seem suspicious. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." "Dude, your definitely not." Kyle grabbed Stan's hands and moved them away from his crotch and saw his boner. "Shit- Stan.-" "Fuck, Kyle.. I don't know what to fucking say, when you brushed up on me it-" Kyle looked at Stan with lustful eyes as if he's been wanting to do something for a while. "Do you need help?" Stan looked nervous, his best friend- just asked.. "I- Kyle are you positive?" "I've never been more positive in my entire life Stan." Kyle smashed his lips onto Stan's, making Stans expression go from nervous to shocked. Stan kisses back and Kyle make his way down to his neck, planting light purple hickeys all over his chest and neck. Stan moaned slightly. "Fuck- Kyle.." Kyle started to kiss Stan again and slide his hand up his shirt, caressing his body. He proceeded to take his clothes off, including his boxers. Stan did the same and as they pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva formed. Kyle looked at Stan's hard dick and caressed it gently and teasingly, grinning. "Shit Kyle!..~ God dude.-" Stan moaned and Kyle kissed him to muffle the sounds. "Mghphhh!~" Kyle started to jerk off Stan and roughly kiss him. He stopped and Stan begged for more. "K-Kyle..- why did you stop?" Stan was breathing heavier, eyes full of lust and hunger. "Oh Stan, beg for me." Stan looked shocked and resisted at first, but begged. "Please, Kyle. Please!" Hearing Stan beg and use his name made him hornier by the second. Kyle picked up Stan and positioned him on his dick. "S-shhiiiiit~ your tight Stan.. mgh. ~" Stan moaned with Kyle and moved around to get comfortable. "Ride it, Stan. Ghhh... ~" Stan held onto Kyle's shoulders as he pounded into him. Kyles dick reached fully into Stan and they both shared moans, but Stan covered his mouth. "Baby.. NGH! ~ d- don't hide your pretty moans.." Stan blushed furiously and continued to ride Kyle, coming close. "Kyle, I'm c-close." "Hold it." Kyle said in a seductive voice to Stan. Kyle shot his head back, moaning and groaning in pleasure. "Fuckkkk.." Stan felt a huge knot forming in his stomach and couldn't hold it much longer. Kyle pulled out and came all over Stan's stomach, Stan also came. Both of them moaned and fell beside each other, breathing heavily. Kyle stared at the black haired boy next to him. "I love you, Stan." Stan hesitated. "Really? I.. love you to." Kyle kissed Stan again, but not roughly.. it was passionate. Kyle and Stan showered and put their boxers on, cuddling in bed. The only thing Stan could think in this moment was Kyle, his... boyfriend.

AUTHORS MESSAGE:
SPICY ONE!? GIVE ME IDEAS FOR ANOTHER PAGE! <3

768 words!?