I

"Yesol ah get up quick" A shooting woman's voice spoke as she opened up the binds allowing the sunlight to come into the room.

The young girl covered her face as the sun's rays hit her face hard.

"Eommmaaaaaa jebal." She whined
"Yesol ah remember? Today we have to go honey." The mother said.

As the mother daughter were speaking to each other.

The door opened and in came a grown man.
"Ha Yesol get up at once when you're mother is speaking." The man said.

"Oh Hyeri ya Junoh is ready. You should get ready to." He told his wife as she kissed him on the lips and left with a smile.
.
.
.
Incheon Aiprort-

"Appa why am I here?"
"JunOh yah you know you have to take care of both the country's business don't you?" Doyeong said Patting his son's shoulders.
JunOh nodded and looked towards his mother and older sister who were talking about how tiring it was to carry their own luggages.

"Oh Taxi is here." Yesol said.
.
.
.
"Yesol ah am going to meet aunty Dongeun ok?" Hyeri told her daughter.
"Guerae eomma I'll go to the bar*". Replied Yesol.

Hyeri got ready and wore:

As Hyeri entered Donguen's house, the host came out chuckling "Still stylish as ever huh?" Dongeun said smiling

"Still stylish as ever huh?" Dongeun said smiling.
"What can I do it's addictive." Hyeri replied sitting on the couch placing her bag beside her.

Yesol enters the bar council office with an aura which made many heads turn. Her left hand inside her trouser's pocket, holding her bag in the other hand she walked through the corridors.

She went into the room and sat infront of the person who was waiting for her

"Uri aegi wasseo?" The older lady who was in her 80's smiled at her granddaughter.
"You know it's not good to just come inside anyone's room don't you." Yesol states and sat in her seat looking dead in the eyes of the woman.

"What do you want?" She asked.
"Help your mother out of prison.." the older woman sat straight and crossed her legs and hands.
Yesol looked at her not showing how surprised she was.
"Help her win the case is what  I mean." The old lady stated smiling.

"She is not my mother. Rather call her a murderer and i am not a criminal attorney." Yesol said taking a sip of coffee which was on her table.

"Now you can leave." Yesol smiled and concentrated on the files that were infront of her.

The old lady got angry and stormed out.

Hyeri was getting inside the car when someone called her from behind

"Kim Hyeri eollenmanida"
She turned around and was stunned.

End note:
*Bar: Refers to the lawyers firm.