II

"why shocked to see me? Thought i died?"
Hyeri stunned looked at the person approaching her.

"I missed you. But don't you think you did a great sin marrying that piece of shit? Oh?" He said tucking a lock if hair behind her ear while she just stared at him.

Once he was done, she finally spoke, "Learnt from the greatest Jaejoon ah. You promised me something but you dared to break it behind my back. What do you expect me to do huh?" She threw the envelope on his face.

He opened the envelope and saw a bunch of pictures of him and Yeonjin. Pictures of the after math when he promised Hyeri that it would be only her.

"Still wanna see your son? The son who hates you from the depth of his heart. Don't worry am not Yeonjin. He knows you're his father... biological. You know where and what kind of family i came from. I would never take away my kid from their father. I know what it feels to not have a father. Though he has Doyeong as his father. I knew he still needs his own father. But I guess I was wrong he seems to be hating you to his guts." With the long lecture she turned her heels and left.

Jaejoon was stunned to speak. The truth was he still loved her and was going to do anything to be with her.

Hyeri turned around the corner and squatted down, still in shock that she saw the person who everyone thought was dead.

"Jeogiyo are you ok?" A soft voice called her out. Hyeri looked up and saw a 5'5 girl looking down at her.

Hyeri gulped and stood up nodding. "yea I am just you know low iron." She chuckled which was obviously fake.

"Oh aren't you the top model Kim Hyeri? I was searching for you everywhere but I couldn't contact you then i met Miss Dongeun and she told you are here." The younger girl said making Hyeri confused.

"Oh I am Lee Sun-A. Mrs Kang's daughter the girl who was sent abroad to study." She said smiling.

Hyeri was shocked

Hyeri was shocked. "Sun...Suna Yah wah you grew up so much honey. So pretty." Hyeri hugged the younger girl tight.

"Am am so sorry I couldn't come when you're mother needed me-"
"Aniyo ajhumma. It's ok atleast you helped us even when you were in America." Suna spoke.

"You should come to my house sometime ok. Now I really have to go sweety. Bye bye" Hyeri said and hurried off but before entering the car she turned around and said, "Don't call me ajhumma I feel too old. Call me imo" and she left with a wink.