Chapter 20

The sudden weightlessness made Jiang Suining subconsciously reach out and hook the man's neck.

  Ji Chenyan felt her slender wrist lightly resting on the back of his neck, looked down, and the hand holding her leg lifted her up with one hand.

  Let her head be at the same level as your own, so that she can hook herself with less effort and feel more secure.

  Jiang Suining felt that this posture was like holding a child, his two arms automatically circled into a safe chair.

  And she sat on his arm, with one hand wrapped around his neck and the other lightly clasped.

  This way made the two of them get closer, and also allowed Jiang Suining to see Ji Chenyan's face more clearly.

  His outline is extremely clear and handsome, and there is a sense of integrity between his brows and eyes, which is clear and bright.

  The temperament is clean, cool and pure.

  Inexplicably, the words Jishi Ruyu and Liesong Rucui appeared in my mind.

  In fact, Ji Chenyan is really easy to attract people's hearts. Not to mention her greed for worldly things, just her appearance can make her have a messy heart.

  His temperament, good conduct, and upbringing are even more fascinating.

  Jiang Suining thought about the things that happened to him, each and every one of them could really break down the man in front of him and even yell at him, but he didn't, he was so tolerant that people would feel guilty.

  Not to mention the sense of responsibility and trust, he never doubted his wife, all the money was in his hands, and he never asked a word since then.

  Jiang Suining's gaze kept on his face unknowingly, and Ji Chenyan saw her staring intently, so he also focused his gaze on her face.

  The two made eye contact, and his eyes were gentle and firm.

  Jiang Suining felt like being caught peeping, panicked for a moment, quickly lowered his brows, pretending to lower his head to think about something.

  Ji Chenyan knew her temperament, so he didn't care about it. Seeing her with her head buried, she withdrew her gaze and looked at the road.

  Secretary Chen and Ji Zishu were no strangers to Ji Chenyan hugging Jiang Suining, but his behavior made the people in the office curious.

  Especially the two lesbians who were sorting out the files in the distance, they even stopped what they were doing, they rubbed each other's shoulders, and showed gossipy smiles.

  Several other investigators also looked at them, but they didn't dare to look any further, so they quickly lowered their heads and pretended to be busy.

  Zhou Ju naturally noticed it too. He didn't know that Ji Chenyan, who had always been unkind, had such a face, but seeing Secretary Chen's calm face, he also controlled his expression well, and even sent several people to the car along the way.

  When going out, Jiang Suining couldn't help shivering a little, the winter night in the north is really cold, the night wind is like a knife.

  Ji Chenyan glanced at the person in his arms, and squeezed her tightly into his arms, "Cold?"

  His breathing as he spoke brushed over Jiang Suining's cheeks lightly, causing a burst of numbness gently.

  She shuddered again.