Chapter 60

Ji Chenyan didn't give Jiang Suining a chance to continue talking, he was hugged by Ji Chenyan, and kissed her neck with the tips of her ears.

Jiang Suining's whole body seemed to be electrified, and he couldn't help but tilt his head.

Ji Chenyan smiled lightly, reached out his slender fingers to clasp her chin, lowered his head and kissed her again.

This time he was very gentle and slow, with the fresh mint flavor passing through his teeth, the tip of his tongue was warm, Jiang Suining flinched from his kiss, his fingertips across his chest seemed to scratch his scabbed wound.

"Ji Chenyan, your wound..."

"Can this still distract you?" Ji Chenyan pressed his thin lips against her, his voice was hoarse and his breath was a little hot.

"Let me see if I'm scratched, I have nails." She said struggling to get up.

Ji Chenyan pressed down a little, pushed her back on the bed, pressed her ear bone again, bit her gently, and sprayed all the hot breath into her ear, "My ear, I said It's okay if it's okay."

Jiang Suining shrank back from his scorching breath, and he easily pulled her into his arms.

Then, when the person in his arms exclaimed, Ji Chenyan didn't turn off the light at all, grabbed her hand and said, "Hug me?"

Jiang Suining hugged him obediently, he couldn't help laughing, but the person in his arms was embarrassed and opened his mouth to bite him.

Hearing his soft "hiss", he quickly let go of him.

Suddenly he heard the person in his arms whimpering, his dark eyes fell on her face, he looked at her carefully for a moment, then leaned over and kissed her tears, "What's wrong?" He was already very restrained .

Jiang Suining actively embraced her, and kissed his chin back, her voice was soft and nasal, "I just love you."

Ji Chenyan's chest was hit suddenly, and sourness gushed out.

"Huh? And then?" His words seemed to come out of his throat, with a hoarse low, and he wanted her to continue with doubts.

As a result, after waiting for a long time, the person in his arms just looked at him in a daze, and frowned with a half-smile, "Why don't you express your distress?"

"I kissed you."

"Is this enough? My Sui Sui."

"..." He shouldn't be given a chance to push his feet.

The next day, before Jiang Suining opened her eyes, the light coming in from the gap in the curtains stung her eyes. She subconsciously turned over, feeling her whole body was heavy.

She tried to open her eyes, and looked around in a daze. The milky white mosquito net swayed slightly as she turned over.

Consciousness gradually returned, and she remembered where she was, from home to his camp, and she was not used to it yet.

After Jiang Suining moved a little, he found that his waist was sore and his back ached, as if he had been run over by a train several times, and even the joints of his bones felt a bone-piercing soreness.

Jiang Suining couldn't help scolding Ji Chenyan countless times in his heart, this liar and stinky hooligan, is this called lightness?

After scolding enough, she took a deep breath, lay on the bed for a long time before rolling and getting up, stepping on the ground like stepping on pieces of clouds, shaking and floating.

There was no one at the sink for a long time, and she felt like she didn't even have the energy to brush her teeth by herself.

When she came back after washing up, she saw Ji Chenyan also came back.