Is Mae really Right about it?

(Nanon's pov):
Finally the party is tomorrow.I am so excited.Because I didn't even went to park without bodyguard.Seriously how fun is gonna be happen?We are gonna eat tasty dinner.Yeah, it's normal.But I didn't eat dinner at my friend's place ever.Ohm also be there...👀. How silly I am.It's his house.Of course he would be there😑. Since it's my first night house party,I should dress properly.I would use my Dior perfume.But I have to be careful tomorrow talking about family introduction or status.(in mind)

Mae:Are you already sleeping Non?
Nanon:No.Tomorrow I have to go at Ohm's house.
Mae: So?
Nanon:I have to study.The teacher gave us ton of homework.Also the exam is near.
Mae: Are you serious right now? Tomorrow you have classes also.Why don't you tell your friend to do your homework? When did you became so serious about exams?
Nanon:I can't.Because they can't give me marks also like my homework.I told ohm to help with my homeworks.He told me to be less depended.I also agree with him.So I am trying to solve these questions all by myself.He already explained it.I need to get above 70 Marks this time.
Mae: It's so sudden.Why do you have to get above 70 Marks?
Nanon: Because Ohm said so.He said that he would fulfill one of my wish.
Mae:One day invite ohm at our house.I want to know who is this boy that changed my son this much.Is he sweet?
Nanon: Yeah.He is so sweet.But also bossy.He don't even give me time to hangout with Chimon.We study all day.He literally told pa that we would study all night out of frustration.He already promised me before that day we wouldn't study at all.He was just scared 😆.
Mae: So do you hate his bossy behavior towards you?
Nanon:Actually No.I kinda like it.I find him cool.Sometime also cute.
Mae: When do you find him cute?
Nanon: When he is clumsy.Actually he is too perfect to be clumsy.But when he does,it's adorable.He also sometime feel guilty to be so rude to others.He doesn't have any option also.Sometime he even don't complain about those to principal.Because it's not that serious.Still he pretend to be bossy and hate students.Student also knows that he is just pretending to hate them for breaking rules.If I had this opportunity to became Class monitor then I would sue their life😆.
Mae: You are such a badass Non.They are lucky to has a class monitor like Ohm.
Nanon:I also agree.I sometimes wonder how can someone be this generous and kind.I also thought that he is kind of rude and bossy.But now I know that he fake it.I want to invite him too.But I want to let him know about my status after sometime.
Mae: What about your plan of dating someone?
Nanon: Actually I don't wanna date someone now.After Puimek,I wanna take break..I want to spend more time with myself.Also with Chimon and Ohm.
Mae:So do you still miss her?
Nanon: Actually Mae,I want to talk about something...
Mae: About Puimek?
Nanon:No.About ohm.
Mae: Ohm?
Nanon: Yeah.. About my feelings.I know it's awkward to share.Still I think I would feel light to share with you.
Mae: Thanks for thinking of sharing with me.But I thought you would talk about Puimek.Still tell me.
Nanon: Actually everyone thinks I like Ohm..
Mae: It's not about everyone.What do you think about it?
Nanon:I don't know.Yeah, sometime I blush so hard.Even when we met first time,I thought he was hot.
Mae: What about now?
Nanon: Now I think,he is cute also..But I think it's because of Puimek.Because I fallen so hard for her.So I think I kind of using Ohm to forget about Puimek.
Mae:Why do you think that?
Nanon:Because I am straight.So I can't like boys..
Mae: Are you homophobic?
Nanon:It's not that.I just think that all my life,I dated only girls.I thought I like pretty girls.But Ohm....It's weird.
Mae: Why it's weird?I think Ohm is the only boy who can help you to forget about Puimek.I know it sounds dramatic.Because I can see that you care about him a lot.
Nanon:But I thought I love Puimek.And no one can replace her.I even cried for her..Her memories...

Mae: It's all in the past

Mae: It's all in the past.I think you like Ohm now.You are not using him.
Nanon:Why are you so sure?
Mae: Did you think something inappropriate about ohm? About sex? or dating him?
Nanon: What are you saying Mae? Why would I think all of these?
Mae: First answer me.Do you care about him?
Nanon:Yeah...
Mae: Did you think about to take advantage of him?
Nanon:No...
Mae: Did you ever blushed by his words or face?
Nanon:Yeah...
Mae:Do you think that you can hurt him?
Nanon:No.He is the most kindest and sweetest person I ever seen.Why would I hurt him?
Mae: Did you ever said no to him?
Nanon:No...
Mae:See yourself.I think you need more time to think about it.Don't take stress.Think patiently.By the way thanks for sharing me all these.It's about your feelings non.You have to confirm about your feelings.Invite Ohm someday.I think you should move on from Puimek.Everyone needs to.I think you need to open your heart.
Nanon: I know..
Mae: If Ohm is the one who can love,care and support you,I don't have problem.So think carefully.
Nanon:Hmm...
Mae:Now study or your ohm would be angry 🤭.
Nanon:Mae.. don't tease me🙄.

(Next day)

Ohm: Did you finished your homework?
Nanon: Yeah.But I have some confusions.
Ohm: Okay.Let me teach you.
Chimon:Hey Ohm.
Ohm:What's up?Do you have also problem with understanding today's homework?
Chimon:No.Actually I wanted to ask about today's outfit at your house.
Ohm: Come on.It's not a professional business party dude.There is no dress code.You can wear whatever you want.
Chimon:Then I have nothing to worry about 😌.
Ohm:By the way, you can both hangout after exams.
Nanon:How did you know that we would ask about it?
Ohm:Of course I know.Because Chimon always feel irritate whenever I call you to study.I can say by looking at his face.
Chimon:I have to admit that you got brains😌.
Ohm:Asshole😒.Whatever let's go Dimples.I would explain this.
Nanon: Okay.
Ohm:You know na that you have to take preparetion for exam before coming to my house?
Nanon:Of course I know.Send me time and location at evening.
Ohm:Okay.I would send all of you.

I know that all of you might think that I have issues with puimek.But it's not that.At first I thought to make film Nanon's ex.But it would seem that I am against my precious.So I  made puimek Nanon's ex.It's just fanfiction.
Comment if you like it 🐱.