I have to take care of her...

Nanon's pov:
If he doesn't has boyfriend, then who is toey?He was sweating a lot and little tears were in the corner of his eye.I am worried if he has any serious mental health issues.I hope,he's fine.(in mind)

Nonnie:What are you thinking phi?
Nanon:Nothing important..
Nonnie:Then just enjoy your food.After all, Phi ohm is paying all the bills.
Ohm:Yeah.Enjoy..I didn't treat anyone since long time.So order as you wish.
Nonnie:Really!You are really my favorite.How about you treat us ice cream after this meal?
Ohm:Of course.You are my favorite too.
Nanon:When did you both became this close?
Nonnie:We are close since phi's house party.You just didn't notice.Because you were busy with your girlfriend.
Nanon:Whatever,eat fast.Peach doesn't know the reason of my fainting.She might be worried.
Nonnie:Have some patience.I might choke.You can inform her through call.Because I am busy in eating right now.
Ohm:You are adorable,Nonnie😆.I can tell easily that you are Dimple's sister.
Nonnie:That's mean,you think my brother is adorable.Right😏?
Ohm:Maybe yeah...

Does Ohm really think that I am adorable? What am I thinking! Nanon,calm down.You are straight bro..You have a girlfriend also.Just don't freak out with his words.(in mind)

Nonnie:You lost in your thoughts again.What are you thinking?I already accepted peach.You should chill now.
Ohm:Hm..Nonnie is right..You shouldn't take much stress.
Nanon:It's not that.I think, I am just tired.
Ohm:How about you take some days leave at school?
Nanon:What about study notes and your teaching?
Ohm: I already told na..I would tell teacher that you are sick.And I would deliver important notes at your house.
Nanon:What about my studies?
Ohm:I would explain you the notes after your recovery.You just take rest for few days.
Nonnie:Aww.You care about my brother a lot.I can't still believe how you turned him to this.
Ohm:To what?
Nonnie:Suddenly he became so serious about his studies.He sometimes even studies at night also.
It's getting more creepy day by day..
Ohm:You are funny 😂.I am feeling like a proud tutor.So tell me Nonnie,do you think your brother is satisfied with my service?
Nonnie:Of course.He always talk about you to pa and Mae.He even can cancel everything just to attend your lecture.He also care about you a lot.
Nanon:What are you saying? When did I say those things?Haha..she's kidding 😐.
Nonnie:Phi ohm,you can ask Pa and Mae.Don't believe him.He's such a big liar.
Ohm:Is that true, Dimples?
Nanon:Maybe..But it's not that serious.I just normally talk😅.
Ohm:About what?
Nanon:How you are helping me in my studies.Nothing special..
Nonnie:Shiyaa.I had a plan with my friends.I am late.It's already 3:30.
Ohm:How about I drop you?
Nonnie:I can go on my own.You should drop Phi.He needs it more than me.
Nanon:You can just drop me at my uncle's house..
Ohm:Okay.

[On the way]
Nanon:Why are you so quiet today?
Ohm:Nothing special..Dimples, hold me..Or you would fall.
Nanon:It's okay..I would not fall.
Ohm:Do you still want me to help you in studies?
Nanon:Yeah...
Ohm:So shut up and hold me tight.Don't worry.I won't bite.
Nanon:Okay....calm down.
Ohm:Hm..
Nanon:Are you okay?You are behaving weird since hospital..
Ohm:I am all good.You should worry about yourself..
Nanon:I am your friend.You can tell me anything..
Ohm:Actually dimples,I was afraid..
Nanon:About what?
Ohm:I thought if something happens to you then...
Nanon:Sorry if I made you worried..You just went to shopping.I ruined your day.You even paid my hospital bill's for nothing.I just fainted because of my empty stomach..
Ohm:Are you crazy?Do you think I am worried about my freaking money?
Nanon:Then?
Ohm:I was worried about you,moron.I don't know what would I do,if something happened to you..I really didn't think anything that time..I just hoped that you'd be fine..(tearing up)
Nanon:Were you really worried about me?
Ohm:Of course.I care about you a lot,Asshole.I even thought that I would keep you at my house if you has any serious issues.That's why, I was quiet whole time.(crying)
Nanon:Ohm, do you know that you are cute?(hugging from behind)
Ohm:I thought,I am handsome.
Nanon:Seriously you are flirting in this situation 😒. Whatever,I don't know about usual.But now, you are really the cutest.Because never ever a a boy felt this concern about me...
Ohm:Remember,I didn't forgive you at all..😒
Nanon:Why?..
Ohm:Because I know that you care about peach.But as a brother.You're forcing yourself and pretending Infront her that you love her a lot.You didn't even ate for many days.I was damn worried about you..
Nanon:I promise that it would never happen..
Ohm:If I saw or hear that you didn't eat then I would call your parents and tell them the truth.
Nanon:Promise,It would never happen again 😅...
Ohm:Good boy.

I was wrong about everything.He really cares about me a lot.He doesn't even have boyfriend.He even carried me all the way in his arms.He even cried..Did I take a wrong decision?What am I thinking.. Friends can be worried about each other.First of all,I care about about Peach more..I can't hurt her.I am straight also.(in mind)

[At home]
The whole room is kind of dark in Peach's room.It's weird.

Nanon:Are you here, Peach?

Silence....

Nanon:Peach.....
Peach:Phi Non..
Nanon:Why are you in the dark?Are you alright?
Peach:I should be the one to ask...Are you alright Phi..?
Nanon:I am alright.Don't worry about me.. What can happen to me..?haha..
Peach:I know,I am selfish..I don't think about anyone.I just think about myself..
Nanon:Calm down..I am really alright.Why are you saying all this..?
Peach:I kind of forced you to date me..
Nanon:Who said you forced me?I said yes regarding to my wish..
Peach:While you were in pain,I was just celebrating.. Even your parents and Nonnie were upset..
Nanon:Nonnie accepted our relationship.You're just thinking too much.
Peach:I know,she accepted.But you passed out and vomited today.Also I heard that you skipped your food for a long time.... How am I gonna forgave myself?
Nonnie:Calm down.. Take a deep breath.I am alright.See,I am standing front of you all fine.I even ate a while ago.Don't think negative thouhts.It was not your fault.
Peach:What did you eat?
Nanon:Korean food.Ohm treated us almost whole menu.He was worried about me too.
Peach:He seems to care about you a lot.
Nanon:I kind of think too..

Does Ohm think me as a friend?I am kind of confused.. Whatever,I have to take care of Peach.Just calm down dude..If you think about it more Nanon then your brain cells will be destroyed..I am hundred percent sure..(in mind)