Part 26

[This chapter contains homophobic themes- so please proceed with caution]

"So there's nothing we can do?" Donghyuck was sat on his bed in his room on the phone.

"Are you 100% sure?" 

"I mean you can always cancel and get the money back"

"But i can't cancel, this means so mu-"

"Ok, you have only one option here, either cancel or not get married at all"

"Listen, I can't not get married!" exclaimed Donghyuck "he's the love of my life!"

"Wait, you're gay?"

"Yes?" said Donghyuck "You literally knew when we came in and booked it"

"I thought you were best friends! i never knew you two were marrying each other"

"That puts things into perspective, like your situation is so much worse"

"Wait, why are you acting like its a problem?"

"because it is! I am uncomfortable agreeing to have two men marry each other. Its not only wrong but how can you have kids?!"

"You know what? I'm gonna just do it for you and cancel everything with no refund cause i'm sure you don't need the money back right?, ok bye!"

"What the fu-" Donghyuck took his phone from his ear, the beeping sound filling the silence.

"What's up?" Johnny walked into the room, raising an eyebrow at the younger 

"NCT Dream has a comeback on my wedding day and i tried to convince both the venue owners and the staff" sighed Donghyuck "but none of them helped"

"And the person from the venue is homophobic who went ahead and cancelled the booking"

"Oh no" said Johnny, sitting on Donghyuck's bed as he patted the younger's back "what are you going to do?"

"I have no idea" said Donghyuck "and i don't know how i'm gonna tell Jaemin"

"Ok what if you be spontaneous?" suggested Johnny, as Donghyuck raised an eyebrow "like you could call Jaemin up one day and be like hey let's get married"

"What do you mean call him up?"

"Like bring him to a church and get married" said Johnny "you can't let anyone ruin your special day hyuck, especially when you've been waiting for this for ages"

"So we can just go to the church and ask?"

"No, i'm sure you'd have to call ahead" said Johnny "but its a good idea"

"and I'm sure Jaemin will love it"

"Thanks Johnny hyung" said Donghyuck, "i'm definitely going to do that"

"So be sure to be free that day"

"Of course, i wouldn't miss it for the world"