Yuta pt.3

He was begging and you hated to admit it was making you weak. Well you still loved that asshole. You told him that you'll think about it and he gave you the prettiest smile. Well y/n you're hopeless.

You came back home and kept thinking about it. You loved him and now he was begging you to marry him wasn't it good? It was but then he clearly mentioned it wasn't anything serious and you both were allowed to date someone else.

The next day you called him after your shift to talk about it and he brought you to another resturent for dinner. He was looking at you with so much hope in his eyes. How can you reject him?

"Okay I agree but don't you dare treat me like shit I'll not waste a second to file for divorce" you said looking at the menu instead of his eyes. "Oh my god I'll do anything" he said breathlessly. You chuckled softly and looked at him. He was smiling so brightly you thought you'll fall all over again for him.

And you stopped working at the cafe and joined his office again. He introduced you to his parents. Well his mom was a sweetheart she liked you a lot but his dad seemed a bit weird and then you remembered the things he told you about his dad. But nonetheless he approved your marriage.

And after two months you guys got married. His mom a was bit nosy so she kept visiting you guys and you had to live with him in his house where he used to live alone before. And you kept working as his secretary and he wasn't totally a sweet person but he was better now tho.

It's been 6 months you guys got married and you guys kinda became good friends. You tried to get over your crush for him but it didn't work really. He was a chill person in the house. You guys watched movies, went to grocery shopping, cooked together, had your meals like any other normal couple. But the only thing that was missing was feelings. Now you had strings attached as you were now married but feelings? They don't just appear like that.

"May I come in sir?" You asked as you knocked on his door. You got a yes and you entered. He was doing something on his laptop so you waited for him to finish. After a few seconds he stopped what he was doing and looked at you with a smile. And you knew it wasn't about work.

"Sit ik your legs still hurt" he said still smiling and you melted. (Yo yo what are you thinking you guys didn't do "it". You fell down the stairs you clumsy idiot. Well you guys were friends with no that kind of benefits. He never asked you for those things.)

You sat down and he continued. "So we have a party at my parents house. And I forgot to tell you actually I forgot myself too but since mom called me to remind me I called you. So we'll leave work a bit early and go home to get dressed. It's a bit of a formal party so I just wanted to ask if you have a nice dress or you wanna buy one before going home?" He said looking at you in the eyes.

"Yuta yk I have a ton of them you keep buying me a dress almost every week." You said rolling your eyes. He chuckled and said "Ik but like yk girls sometimes don't like wearing the same dress." 

"Your gold digger exes gave you a lot of misconceptions about women sir" you said rolling your eyes and he started laughing. "Oh-okay okay" he said still laughing and you started laughing too.

Yuta POV:
"Y/n you ready? We are already late." I said knocking on the door. "Please can you come in and help me with one thing?" She asked and and I opened the door to see the most mesmerizing scene in front of me.

She wore a beautiful dress and simple but pretty makeup which highlighted her beauty more. I kept looking at her amazed till she spoke. "Please help me with my zipper" she said turning around and knew I was fucked.