(011), "𝐧𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤."

[real life], "naomi, you're drunk

[real life], "naomi, you're drunk."

♫︎- ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ˡᵒʷ

                              ♫︎- ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ʰⁱᵍʰ

♫︎- ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵃᵇʸ, ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ

                                   ♫︎- ʷᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵍᵒ ᵃˡˡ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ

naomi sits up after 5 minutes, raising her head up slowly while the dizziness increases. she looks around, eventually meeting chris's eyes next to her. her mouth curved into a smile, "thanks for staying." she mumbles, her words sticking together almost making it impossible to comprehend.

"you know i wouldn't leave you alone." he replies.

she nods, her eyes drooped and her pupils dilated. she looks down at the grey marbled floor. she picks at her nails, sucking in a harsh breath.

he inches forward, taking her hands in his, "tell me what's on your mind."

"i love someone, i tell them all the time since we're best friends, but the love is changing, i think." she slurs, drunk out of her mind and admitting to one of her darkest secrets.

"what do you mean?" he pleaded, confused and curious. in this very moment, he loves the fact that she's a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. it makes them have these small moments that are so special to him.

she shakes her head, "i don't know."

his face drops a bit, wishing he got an answer out of the girl but he decides not to pry any further.

naomi and chris's phone ring at the same time, causing them to look at each other. chris checks his phone and sees an alarm go off, it reading 'meet up with the rest' at the top of his screen. "c'mon, we gotta go see our friends." chris says, standing up and grabbing the door knob.

she holds onto the wall for support while she attempts to get up slowly. she fully stands up and lets go of the wall. she wobbles while she takes a step, "chris, i'm gonna fall!" she holds her arms out to steady herself.

"sorry!" he rushes back to her, grabbing the back of her knees as one arm goes over her shoulder. he carries her and walks back to the door, opening it and stepping outside the bathroom.

he widens his eyes at the large crowd, taking a deep breath before he goes inside it. he tries to remember where the living room is, memorizing all the plants and painting that lead to his destination. he crosses the huge swarm of people, eventually making it into the living room seeing all of his friends.